Chapter 29: "Could it be that I ran out of luck?"

Hermione blushed; she remained silent for a while, and suddenly closed the book, stretched out her hand to pull Wilkes for the first time, and walked quickly outside in front of Harry and the others, almost dragging him.

Harry and Ron were dumbfounded, not knowing what happened.

Wilkes, who was being dragged away, was also a little confused.

She is different from before! He used to take the initiative to pull her in a teasing manner, but this...

Along the way, Wilkes was looking at her from a side and he could see her face, she was blushing. Eventually, she dragged him onto the grass outside Hogwarts Castle.

"What's the matter?!" Wilkes looked around foolishly, then took a step back and looked at her.

Isn't she different now?

Wilkes touched Hermione's forehead with his palm and that looked strange: "Hermione, do you have a fever?"

"That..." This is unlike her, she ignored Wilkes's hand on her forehead, and lowered her head, holding the book tightly with both hands, and she whispered:

"Did you see anything that day...?"

Wilkes was stunned.

He immediately recalled what happened yesterday, when the giant trolls in the bathroom, surrounded Hermione at that time, he directly used the "Flame Pillar" to kill two giant trolls and rushed into the bathroom.

After entering the bathroom, he then opened the door of the compartment... ...

Recalling that, Wilkes trembled, his nose slightly turned red.

"How could I forget this?!" Wilkes understood what Hermione meant, and it turned out she was talking about...

No, I cannot tell her that!

Wilkes had a puzzled expression on his face: "Ah? What are you talking about, I don't understand?"

Of course, he would not say anything stupid.

Fortunately, Wilkes had already mastered hiding his thoughts and feelings in the Knockturn Alley.

It took Hermione a while to work up her courage, raise her head to stare at Wilkes and asked him if that is the truth.

Finally, she sighed with relief.

However, Wilkes kept staring at her pretending to do not know what she meant. Hermione panicked and began to explain hastily:

"It's... nothing, but one of my things got lost that day, but it's not important."

"By the way, the Quidditch match between Slytherin and Gryffindor is about to start, so, let's go and watch it." Hermione was a little flustered, pushing Wilkes in front of her.

"Uh... uh." Wilkes looked helpless, and had to be pushed from behind by Hermione, she pushed him half the way to the Quidditch match.

Wilkes did not know how he walked into the Quidditch field.

He was annoyed in his heart. He just wanted to go to the library to find out how to use the parts of the trolls and what potions can be refined.

I was disturbed by Snape in the morning and wasted the whole morning. Now, I am being pulled by Hermione.

Who the hell wastes time watching Quidditch?!

Isn't it just a group of people riding a broomstick and playing ball? The subjects and sports that Wilkes hates most are flying lessons and Quidditch competitions.

Without any fancy or knowledge comes from them, if it wasn't for trying to trigger the system, he won't even attend flight classes on the weekdays, and riding a broomstick every day, could it be that he was the only one who felt that way?

"Huh"?

Of course, although he does not like riding a broomstick, his flying skills have always been the best.

The game was ready, and all the professors sat in the audience. Two teams, Slytherin and Gryffindor, came on stage one after another, flying around on broomsticks.

Wilkes was not interested, lying on the fence boringly, looking around at random, but thinking about what books he will need to borrow when he will go to the library.

He did not want to let Snape rush to refine the few potions he only knew, and it was better to make the most of them.

"That's... Wait, it's not good!" Wilkes was filled with mixed thoughts and glanced at random, he suddenly felt confused when he saw someone he knew.

A person sitting among the audience directly opposite.

A little girl with a cute lion-shaped headgear was staring at where Wilkes was, she was holding a strange necklace around her neck constantly with her hands.

It was Luna.

Wilkes recognized her at a glance, his body stiffened, and he secretly said that he was in trouble, and he moved away a bit from Hermione's side unconsciously, with a bitter smile on his face.

However, at this moment, Hermione noticed that Wilkes suddenly leaned to the side away from her, lowered his head, his face turned a bit red.

His eyes twitched "How come this happened? I have never been you so sensitive!" Wilkes yelled in his heart, and hurriedly looked at the opposite side in the audience.

Luna, who was sitting in the audience's seat, seemed to have not focusing on Wilkes now; her eyes still were erratic as usual, looking at the arena.

It is just that her clumsy acting skills cannot deceive Wilkes.

Wilkes noticed that Luna's erratic eyes looked at his side from time to time.

Only those who really know Luna very well know that she cares a lot about his behavior.

"Could it be that we can't go out together today?! Why am I so unlucky?!" Wilkes lay on the fence, covering half of his face.

Firstly, Snape dragged him to an "interrogation" early in the morning, then he dragged to "interrogation" by Hermione, and finally was forcibly dragged to watch the game here, and I happened to run into Luna by accident!

However, this is normal to find Luna here because today is the first Quidditch game of the school this year, so basically, everyone will watch Quidditch.

"Could it be that I ran out of luck lastnight?"