Chapter 31: The Unchangeable Results

"Hurry up!!"

"It's dangerous! Get down!" Everyone panicked as they watched the direction of the bludger.

Among them, only Professor Quirrell and Snape's expressions were always on Harry in the sky, without realizing the coming bludger from the side.

"Be careful! Get out!" The people next to Professor Quirrell were in a panic, but looking at Professor Quirrell's unresponsive expression; they kindly pulled him to the sides.

''Boom..!! Boom..!! Boom..!!''

Eventually, the bludger strongly hit the center of the audience where professor Quirrell was sitting, and hit the wooden seats, fluttering the sawdust.

"No!"

Although Professor Quirrell was dragged to the side, he felt unlucky at all, instead, there was some anger on his face.

"I failed again! Quirrell said in his heart with a gloomy face.

The last time, he released the giant trolls to attract attention, to take the opportunity to steal the Philosopher's Stone, but he did not expect that his attempt would not succeed. All the trolls have been knocked down.

Even more unexpectedly, Snape did not even pay attention to the giant trolls but went straight to the place where the Philosopher's Stone was hidden, which was another disappointment for Quirrell.

The first failure made him feel that he needed to work hard even more and ask for the master's forgiveness.

But this time, it was another failure!

The next moment, Quirrell was freaking out and begging: "Lord...My lord, I'm sorry, next time I will..."

"Huh! Trash!"

A deep, hoarse sound was transmitted directly through the heart and into Quirrell's mind, causing him to tremble.

"Lord... I will find a way to pass through the three-headed dog. Please give me another chance, Master."

Quirrell begged with fear.

"My time... is running out."

Immediately after two short sentences, the voice became low and completely disappeared.

Quirrell also calmed down, and there was a glimmer of light in his eyes. His hands under the robe could not help but clench, and the next moment he loosened them a bit.

Who could make him so frightened beside the presence and fierce of Voldemort?

"That's all...?!" Quirrell did not know what he was thinking.

Moreover, with the same look of surprise in Snape's face, who did not know what happened either, suddenly realized that he just seemed to have been pulled to a side, otherwise he would have to be hit by a bludger, and it would take at least a month to recover.

"That's right!" Snape thought of Harry and turned his gaze at the game, looking for Harry's trail.

Nevertheless, the next moment, as the referee blew the tin whistle, accompanied by huge cheers, a sound of beep raised in the match:

"Look! Harry caught the Golden Snitch. He scored one hundred and fifty points for Gryffindor. The game is over and Gryffindor wins!"

The Quidditch game was over and Gryffindor won.

Looking at this result, Wilkes was not surprised at all, unless he changed the scenario on purpose, otherwise, the result of the game would not differ so much from the original.

"It's a pity. It was such a good opportunity to get rid of him, but he was saved by the others." Wilkes felt a pity in his heart.

It would be good if the bludger hit Quirrell. Although it was not fatal, it is enough to force him to lie in the bed for a month, leaving him no time to do bad things.

"Let's go, Hermione." The game was over, and it would be boring to stay here. Wilkes took Hermione with a shy face and left the audience.

As he walked, Wilkes thought about it.

It seems that it is time. It has been a long time since he dealt with Quirrell. If he does not contact him now, it may be too late after Christmas...

As soon as he reached the crossing, Wilkes and Hermione separated. Ravenclaw and Gryffindor were not together in classes, and he needed to go to the library to borrow books.

As for this time, Wilkes finally got the book that he wanted, without any obstacle.

The afternoon class was a Charms' class. The lecturer was Professor Filius Flitwick. The class went well. Wilkes did not even listen to the lecture, but just buried his head and looked down at the book that he borrowed from the library.

Professor Flitwick noticed his behavior and did not say anything; even she continued to teach normally. Because Professor Flitwick is not only the professor of the ''Class of Charms'', but also is the dean of Ravenclaw, and he is very fond of Wilkes.

Not only he gave Wilkes points many times in the classroom, but Wilkes also chose to consult Professor Flitwick to understand the advanced magic that he learned from the library.

As a wizard in the wizarding world who can be ranked in the top ten in the understanding of charms, Professor Flitwick has to praise that Wilkes as the real genius.

In his opinion, Wilkes's understanding of spells is almost catching up with the seventh-grade students.

As his precious disciple, Professor Flitwick usually ignores Wilkes's behavior.

Thus, without interrupting, Wilkes finished the class and went for dinner, and then he returned to the common room under the leadership of the representative.

Same as all other students.

The only difference is that Wilkes would usually choose to hold a book and read in front of the fireplace in the common room until the early hours of the morning.

However, tonight, it was different.