Chapter 1: The first day of the rest of my life

Naomi's point of view

Ugh! another day in hell... Yes i mean school. I shut my alarm clock off and sit there thinking abut another day that will suck. I huff and sit up getting ready to go take a shower. While listening to the peaceful water hit my skin I hear my sister bang on the door. 

"NAOMI! HURRY UP YOUR GONNA BE LATE AGAIN!" she yells I lazily turn off the water and dry off. I grab my clothes and put them on while eating and drying my hair at the same time. I grab my bag and kissed my mom goodbye. I walk up to my bus stop and grab my phone and start to look at Ashton's   instagram. I heard the bus come to a screeching stop. I run up the the bus steps and sit next to my best friend Hanna. 

"AHHHH!"she squeals loudly. "Why did you do that?!" I jumped "Look what Luke posted on instagram!" I look at her phone. It was a picture of Luke sitting on the toilet while eating a banana. I laughed at the picture which earned me some stares but I didn't care, I was used to it. I quickly put my headphones in so I wouldn't hear her squeals. 

Minutes later we arived at Hell.. excuse me I mean High school. I put my headphones away and chatted with Hanna about meeting 5 seconeds of summer. Of course it was never gonna happen but a girl can dream can't she? I went into the girls locker room to change into my gyn clothes. Once I finished I went to Hanna's side of the locker room and asked her. "What if some how 5sos came to our school and asked to be friends with us?" I dreamed. "Well first Luke and I would have magical pug babies and live in a giant house with you and Ashton." Hanna said. I laughed. It was her dream to have pugs and Luke and a house with me as her roomate. "You know that would be an interesting story!" (Get it a story inside a story) "Well I might just do that. But did you see their last tour places? They are coming to Jacksonville!!'' I jumped in excitment. "I know I practically died when I found out we were in the same city!" We walked into the gym while talking about 5sos being in Florida.

"Alright Listen up!" The teacher yelled. " Boys on the court! Girls on the track." Hanna ran up to me and said to grab the soccer ball. I was to lazy to go get one so we ended up walking the track most of the time. "You know this would be more exciting if you would have just went and grabbed the ball Naomi." I looked up at Hanna and shook my head. "This would have been more interesting if you would have gotten the ball yourself." She huffed and grabbed a blue ball that was laying on the ground. "Here throw this!" She threw the ball and It hit my shoulder.  I fake gasped "How could you hit me? I thought we were friends!" She giggled at my humor. Soon we got bored of playing with the ball and sat on the bleachers. 

"I wish 5sos noticed us" Hanna said sadly. "Me too girl, me too"