Chapter 1

Ignore my mistake 😁

Taehyung pov

I wake up sound of my alarm I sow the time it was 7:00 and my college start at 7:30 I quickly do my morning ruten and walked down stairs .

Then I saw my mom was on the kitchen and dad was fixing is sute is he going to business trip again.

MOM:-"Good morning honey 😊"

TG:-"Good morning mom and dad 😊".

DAD:-"Good morning sweeti😊".

TG:-"Dad are you going to business trip again 🙂".

DAD:-sigh "Yes honey it is important if it wouldn't i would cancel it and spend some time with you all 😓".

TG:-"Ther is no need dad your work is more important 😊".

MOM:-"Ok now take care honey be careful by the trip ok and tae sweeti come have breakfast otherwise you will late 🙂".

TG:-"Ok mom🥰by dad take care".

DAD:-"Bye honeys ".

I walked in kitchen to eat my breakfast 😋 then I got a message from Jimini .

JM:-" Hi tae have you eaten your breakfast 🥐".

TG:-"Hi chimney I am doing breakfast 😋🥐 ".

JM:-"Ok I am coming to pick you up for college ☺️".

TG:-"Ok Chimney ☺️".

JM:-"Do you now that some new students are joining the college 🤨".

TG:-"Really I don't now about them 😗".

JM:-"Ok what if the person is he/she is hot as hell🔥😏😜".

TG:-"😳OMG what are you thinking Chimney".

JM:-"I am thinking is what of he/she became are girl/boyfriend 😏😜".

TG:-"I don't now but I would love to meat him🥰".

JM:-"You would love to meat them or love to make your lover 😏".

TG:-"Yah! What are you thinking Chimney don't say like that ok I just hope my best ok 🙃".

JM:-"Whatever I am coming to pick you up ok 🥰".

TG:-"Ok Chimney 🥰bye".

JM:-"Bye😘".

I pute my plate in sink and take my bag then my mom said.

MOM:-"What if Jimini just said become true🙃".

TG:-"You read the message 😳 mom".

MOM:-"Yes honey I don't care it's boy or girl but he/she should take care of you and never leave you 🙂".

TG:-"Tanks mom I think so I will think of make 🙂bye mom chimney is coming here to pick me ".

MOM:-"Ok bye sweetie take care and try to make boy/girl friend to ok".

I came out of my house I really don't really know i will make or not but i will try my best to make then i saw chimney was standing in front of my house with car I quickly set in front then she started to drive.

JM:-"Are you excited to now the new students 🙂".

TG:-"I am not chimney 🙂 ".

JM:-"Really 🤨 whatever but I am excited".

TG:-i just hope that we become friends 🙃".

JM:-"I hope to or something more like you no ".

TG:-"I hope 2 ".

End of Taehyungi pov

After sometime they reached to college jemini park her kar and we start to walk inside the campus .

They both came near to are cabinets and take ther books and walk for our classes they both study at the same place then they so the best friend we sitting in classroom.