Chapter 6

JK's POV

I was walking towards the hotel's secret basement the hotel was our one of the hotel I have purchased it was a important meating that I have to personal deal with it.
So last time I have talking to the dealer he said ther is a person i have to kidnap and now I am going to take information about him/her.I reached the basement I sow he was sitting on the sofa so I sit next too the other one.

JK:- So who is the person I am going to kidnap.

??:- The person you are going to kidnap is as same school you study I thin the same class to .

JK:- Thats good can you give me the details of the person but first tell me about the drugs.

??:- So you have found about that ha! Thats why I am making a deal.

JK:- What do you mean.

??:- I mean that first you do my task what I gave to you in exchange you can take your drugs back.

JK :- You know that the drugs are my property I can kill you right this place.

??:-  I know you wouldn't.

JK:- It's depends .

??:-  And about the girl  her name is Kim Taehyugi .

JK:-(naro her eyes ) and why do you need her .

??:- I just want to have some fun with her she seems beautiful and when you bring her at my place I want her to be in my bedroom.

JK :- Wait how do you know her.said while making a eye contact with him.

?? :- I have been stocking her since a month. said casually.

JK:- How much do you now about her.

??:- I just now her name and wher she study .

JK:- I am not going to kidnap her bogum.said with a serious look.

BM:- And why is that .

JK:- You now what became of your fun I am not going to ruin a girl's life and I don't like to share  what is mine . Said while looking at him with naro eyes.

BM:- Is that so then lets see if I get her first she will be mine if you get her first she is your .said with a smirk on his face

JK:- Ok then game Said with a smirk .