Chapter 3

Ignore my mistake

After ther class finished they wher
at canteen Lisa and Jennie wher sitting
together and rose and jisoo wher also  sitting together but tae,jini,Jimini,wher
not sitting together tae was in confusion
why they where not sitting but she
didn't ask they wher wating for Junkooki, Namjooni,Yonji. Meanwhile with JK,NJ,YG. They wher at college's terrace .

JK:-"Do you see the beauty at are classroom 😏".

NJ:-"I see it to you now what they are definition of  beauty{ i now this line is little weird please don't mind 😅}  ".

YG:-"You are write I like the one who was sitting beside me 😏".

JK,NJ:-"Me to😏".

JK:-"I think I the two people back at our bench wher couple ".

YG:-"They are couple their names are the one with the blond hair is Lisa and with the black hair is Jennie .I have heard from some students talking about them🙃 ".

NJ:-" Wow! anwase  where are the drug that got stulane from us 🤨".

JK:-" About that one of are worker have found out and make a deal with the one who stolen it  we will see what type of deal he what but after  college but now let's meet are girls 😏".

YJ:-"Yep  let's go😏 ".

They reach at canteen and they sow
them they start to wall and JK site beside
TG and NJ site beside JI and YG site
beside JN .

JINI:-"Where wher you guys it's already hafe lunch period have finished 🤨".

YG:-"We are sorry about that someone has called us so we have gone their cane you please introduce yourself ".

JN:-"Ok so you now my name is Jimini and the both person sitting beside you are Taehyungi and Jini. The girl who have blonde hare is Lisa and the girls who have black hair they are Jennie and jisoo the girl with red hair colour is rose Lisa and Jennie are in relationship and rest of us are single  ".

JK,NJ,YG smirk in there mind.

After lunch they start to work there classrooms when a boy came near
tae and what he said make her
Hella  jealous.

Boy:-"Hi beautiful 😏".

TG:-"Who are you and what do you need 🤨".

Boy:-"My name is James and I just want you to be my girlfriend nothing else 😏".

Meanwhile with JK she was burning in jealousy she was trying best not to beat the boy.

JINI:-"What if she don't what to be your girlfriend what will you do ha 🤨".

JS:-"who are you the one to tell me but not gonna lie you are also beautiful 😏".

This time and NJ was burning in jealousy.

TG:-"Sorry but i don't want to be on girlfriend in strate i'm not interested in any problem with that 🤨".

JS:-"Whats rong with me I  am good at everything 🤷🏻".

Jk wad about to hit him but why YG
stop her and try to calms down her
done.

TG:-"First the way you talking its inproper and the way you are talking with my friend that totally means that you are a pervert now move on I have to go 😑 ".

JS:-"What if I don't move what are you going to do 🤨".

TG:-"You really want to know what i will do 😏".

TG dige her heel shoes to James fute
and kick his bolls JK was produce
of that she can fite then tae said.

TG:-"This is what i was going to do 😏 ".

They reach they classroom then
YG ask.

YG:-"Tae when did you learn fighting 🤨".

TG:-"About that i learn fighting then i was  5 years old i am black belt at juda and karate for self defense 😊".

JK:-"Mm guys were friends now right so let's exchange are numbers ☺️".

RE:-"We don't have a problem with it 😊".

They all exchang ther numbers JK save
baby girl 🥵🤤😘as TG's name TG save
Kooki🥰  as JK ,YG save mochi baby
as JN save hottie Yonji🥵🤤,NJ save
beauty baby 😘 as JI save sexy babe🤤😘.