chapter 5 - a late night out

After a long day in the mines you start to head back home but your so exhausted you pass out on your way back

When you come to your see some one next to you but it's hard to make out until you hear Sebastian's voice say "hay, you, you're finally awake"

"W-whats happened"

"You'd know why you where sleeping out here better then me, but a warning joja will carry you back to your house and charge a lot most the time"

"Yeah i passed out, why were you sleeping next to me?"

"Well i didn't really sleep but i found you out here and I'm not strong enough to carry you to your house so i layed next to you so joba would think we where chilling and wouldn't charge you"

"Well thank you, what where you doing wandering around late enough to find me"

"I was looking for frogs, they like to come out after it rains"

You remember that he always loved frogs sense you were kids and you're glad it didn't change, "maybe I'll help you look next time it rains"

"Thanks but most the time i like to do it by my self"

"That's understandable"

"Now you should probably get some actual sleep"

"Yeah, and you should get some sleep after staying up all night"

"No promises"

You head back home to get some more comfortable sleep the you got on the dirt.