Chapter 12

A/N hello this chapter is based off the hate Karl is getting right now while streaming he doesn't deserve that shit tho. Enjoy.

TW MENTIONS OF RAPE
(Also sapnap giving Karl a few hickeys please tell me if this over steps Their boundaries and I'll change the part)

Karl pov

It's been 2 years. (Sapnap would be 23 and Karl would be 25)

To be exact 2 years 3 months and 4 days.

Since what you ask?

Since I over came my disorder.

I've finally believed people about being underweight and turns out, they were right. I've been underweight for years, I've finally gotten better.

Or so I thought.

-----------------------

3rd person pov

"Hi chat!" Karl greeted his viewers "today I'm painting my nails" he showed his hands to his stream, "what colors should I do today?" he questioned looking at chat smiling.

However, that smile disappeared as soon as he saw it, 2 people in chat were throwing insults at him 'wow your gay?' 1 of the messages read another 1 saying 'omg your so fat' he was used to this but they still hurt, Karl ignored them, well tried to and read the other messages.

"Ranboo themed?" he questioned his chat, they started spamming 'YES' and 'MHM' ranboo was a friend Karl had met on Hypixle they had been teamed up in duos and they got along well and exchanged discords.

Karl painted his left thumb red and his right one green then painted the rest of his nails on his right hand black and the rest on his left hand white, "alright there you go chat" he showed off his nails.

Just then quackity joined the VC he was in "hola" quackity said into his mic, "hi quackity" Karl recognising his voice.

Him and quackity talked for a while before ending stream and saying their goodbyes.

"Lets check on the new video I posted" Karl whispered to himself, he clicked on YouTube then went to his channel "oh.." Karl said as he was scrolling threw the comments seeing many things along the lines of 'his laugh is so annoying' and 'ew he's gay' and ones that hurt him the most were one's about his weight.

"I have gotten pretty fat ever since I started eating normally" Karl whispered to himself

Sapnap then walked into the office wanting to cuddle with Karl, "Karl" sapnap whined dragging out the 'l'. When he heard soft sobs coming from behind Karls green screen he immediately rushed over, "Karl?!" he asked and there Karl was his comments still open and tears streaming down his face. "Hey bubs what's wrong?" sapnap asked, Karl continued to sob as sapnap read threw the comments "honey it's ok" sapnap picked Karl up easily, "those people are wrong so incredibly wrong."

----------------------

Sapnap pov

Me and Karl were cuddling after he had gone threw his comments until I realized he hadn't eaten today, I know he over came his disorder but that doesn't mean I don't care about him anymore. "Karl, hey get up its lunch time." he just rolled over and mumbled that he wasn't hungry.

Once I woke him up he looked up at me and made grabby hands "ok fine" I lifted him up almost dropping him because I hadn't moved in a while and my legs were asleep, "I can walk" he said trying to put his feet on the ground "no." he stopped "I'm obviously too heavy for you to carry now sapnap" I was shocked, those comments were getting to him.