streaming.

George was in the living room watching some Disney movie he found randomly. While his boyfriend, wilbur, was upstairs trying to play a random game tommy sent him, george didn't know this though he thought his boyfriend was just editing tommys video for him.

Soon enough george got bored like a quarter into the movie he got up and did what any normal person would do. Go upstairs and ask to hand out with your boyfriend.

'Knock knock knock' came from wilburs door. Wilbur quickly muted his mic and just forgot his camera was on at all. "Yes love?" Wilbur asked as George came in he starter asking wilbur if he could come and watch a movie with him.

Chat couldn't hear anything bur Wilbur could hear him perfectly fine. "Hold on gogs ill be out im a minute." Wilbur said looking at george smiling.

Before george left he gave Wilbur a kiss and walked out closing the door behind him. Wilbur turned around about to unmute his mic but realized it was already unmuted.

"Fuck." Wilbur says realizing he completely forgot about his camera two. Chat was freaking out they didn't know that wilbur and george were dating only the "dream team" knew. Although they had been dating for seven months they never gave any hints to chat that they were even dating anyone.

"Chat im gonna have to end soon!" Wilbur said as he fixed his headset. After he gave up on the game he was playing he said his goodbyes to chat snd then ended. Going downstairs to George not bothering to answer the texts he was getting from some friends. He sat down next to george restarting the movie so he could know what was happening.

_____________________________________
Hahaaa TheorphanTechnoforgo thank you for the help 😩