surprise birthday stream kinda i guess?

TheorphanTechnoforgo made this request quite awhile ago, uh sorry it's really late 😭

George and Wilbur's little sister, Sam, had deicide to bake a cake for Wilbur's birthday. Wilbur was in his streaming room playing games with Sapnap, Techoblade, Tommy, and Dream. George decided to get up his stream before he did he asked if Sam cared and she didn't mind if he set up stream.

They had started stream a few minutes ago and Sam started grabbing out some ingredients they needed. She wasn't really the best cook but she really liked to so she decided to help.

"Can you get the bowl please?" George asked and Sam handed him the big bowl. She pulled out some pans (like those circle ones, ya know? Yeah okay) and them down on the counter.

The chat was questioning who the girl was and saying stuff like "are you dating???" Though Sam was a minor. "Oh chat! This is Sam, Wilbur's little sister. She is a minor so stop asking if she's my girlfriend." George said and Sam smiled at him.

"Okay I think we can start!" George said and Sam nodded, helping George crack the eggs. (Y'all I don't cook so like I have no fucking idea how to bake a cake 😭)

-

"Was that the timer?" George asked and Sam nodded.

Sam normally didn't talk much but she did sign. She moved her hands one near the top of her head and the other more in the middle of her torso, she lifted her ring finger and flicked them and then brought her hands together and closed them, one on top of the other. She lifted her left hand and put up her pinky and then lowered it, she put her thumb up but bent and then out her pointer finger over it. (It means "I'll get it")

"Yeah go ahead." George smiled and she grabbed the oven mitts and opened the oven, pulling out the pan as she then sat it on the counter.

"Wait a little bit right?" George said as he closed the oven door and turned off the oven. Sam nodded and they entertained the stream together for a little bit before a question that caught George's eyes popped up.

""What was that thing Sam did earlier?" Oh she was doing sign language!" George said and Sam nodded.

-

"Do you want me to get Wilbur?" George asked and Sam nodded. Wilbur's stream had ended his stream awhile ago. He wasn't in VC either, he just decided to sit in his streaming room for awhile. That was until he hear a knock on the door. "Come in!" Wilbur called as he saw his boyfriend walk through the door.

"Can you come down stairs?" George asked and Wilbur nodded getting up from his chair and following George to the kitchen.

He looked at his sister who had tapped him and then her shoulders, then moving her pointer finger from her chest to her chin and back to her chest. She put up three fingers and then he pinky finger, she put up he pointer finger and her thumb before putting up for finger and putting down her pointer and ring and then crossing her fingers. ("Happy birthday Wilbur")

"Thank you Sam." Wilbur said putting her head before realizing they baked a cake.

Wilbur turned and kissed George, unknowing the fact he was streaming. George kissed back with a slight whine. Sam stood there just looking away before remembering they were streaming. Wilbur bit George's bottom lip, George opened his mouth giving Wilbur access to the inside of his mouth as Wilbur slipped his tongue into George's mouth. The two were making out in complete view of the camera.

"Streaming!" She said as Wilbur pulled away, a string of saliva connecting his and George's lips. The sting of saliva slowly dipped down until it broke, some of the saliva still on Wilbur's chin. George's lips were glossy and Wilbur whipped his mouth with his sleeve.

"Sorry" Wilbur said as he saw Sam's red face.

"I think we should end the stream.." George said and Sam nodded before running over and clicking a few times before the stream ended.