lost in war

This takes place in the war of Lamanburg! This is also angst
Thank you TheorphanTechnoforgo for the help while Marcus was getting possessed 😭🤚 uh I'm probably making this up as I go we couldn't remember what happened so like yah 🧍‍♂️

"It was never meant to be.." Wilbur says as his voice breaks during it. He smashes his hand on the button.

'OH MY GODDD!"
"WILBURRRR!"
"WHAT JUST HAPPENED?!"

two hours earlier..

"Wilbur where are you goin?" George asked cause Wilbur got up from the couch and put his shoes on.

"I need to go see.. Philll..." Wilbur said lying as he walked out the door quickly. "Wil-" 'SLAM' George was cut off by the door slamming shut.

After an hour George started to worry Wilbur wasn't Answering his calls or texts and he's been going out a lot more than he normally would.

"Phil?" George asked biting his nails cause he was worried. "George?" Phil said not expecting George to call him. "Do you know where wil went?" George asked hoping he was really there.

"No why is he not with you?" Phil said looking straight at the door. "No he hasn't answered my calls or texts.." George said worry easily being hear in his voice.

"You stay at home I'm gonna look for him got it." Philza said putting his shoes on. "Ok.." George said moving his knees up to his chest.

Phil quickly left his house walking around searching everywhere he thought to go. It was about an hour later when he thought of going to the button.

That's how they got here now..

"PHIL KILL ME! KILL ME!" Wilbur yelled opening his arm excepting his death. Before Phil entered where Wilbur was he texted George telling him where he was.

"I CAN'T YOU'RE MY SON!" philza yelled they kept arguing until Phil gave into his sons wishes. He stabbed his son in his chest holding his son close as tears went down his face.

All that could be heard were screams. Phil regretted telling george where they were. He saw george running into where Phil and his dead son were and the screams and crys from george broke Phil's heart.

"George..." Phil said tears running down both of their faces as Phil hugged George. Wrapping his wings around George and his dead son he continued to comfort George but he still was crying the whole time.

"George we should leave.." Phil said trying to get George to leave Wilburs body. "NO!" George had yelled at Phil still crying.

Phil was taken back because George has always been quiet and barley ever yelled. (What quackity expected George to be 🥵)

"George-" "GO AWAY!" George yelled pushing Phil off of him. "George....." Phil gave up leaving George there crying next his sons body.
___________________________________

( ͠° ͟ʖ #) are you sad yet uh-
TheorphanTechnoforgo you need to make your own books cause you ideas are fucking amazing-
Hahaaa I've been sitting here listening to my friends music cause they are passed out-
Hopefully no problem praying is needed 🥺