43. sk8: adam hater slander

fuck all adam haters.
yes, you heard me right.
i know i'm heading into the danger zone with this, i know the whole fandom hates him, but i don't.

i do not hate Adam.

he isn't a fucking pedophile.
stop saying that.
he isn't "fetishizing langa" or anything.

it's just his way of handling his opponents. even his s name says that: "adam - matador of love".

it's his way of coping and also one of the only little forms he knows how to express his idea of "love" with, since his aunts treated him like shit throughout his whole childhood and to the present day, they literally hit him with a stick and call it "love", and when you tell something like that to a little kid, all his childhood long, he'll believe it, obviously.

so for adam, it works somewhere among the lines of this:

love = hurt
but also
inflicting love (hurt) on others = coping, a way to feel better for him (he doesn't really think much about the other person in this thought process, i think)

it's not because langa is a minor.
it's because langa is langa, because his skill matches that of adam's.
like adam explained, he searched for an "eve", since his s name is "adam".

so, in other words, he just feels the desperate need to have a compensation.

this has nothing to do with langa's age, just as it also has nothing to do with real love.

thruth is, adam is like a child and has no idea as to what "love" actually is.

langa could've been a 40 y/o man and adam still would've called him his "eve".