sass master

haaaayyyyyyyyy

sooooooooo

I ended up not posting on Tuesday but it's whatever.

MY BIRTHDAY WAS YESTERDAY IM FINALLY 14 YAY

hey annie

lol

annie is my friend from school and I found out that she reads this story so I decided to say hey.

alright

see you in gym Annie

bye

lol okaaaayyyyy sooooo

here's chapter 4

-Chapter Four-

I honestly don't know why I'm mad at Harry.

should I even be mad at Harry?

I mean, he tried to help me and I yelled at him and ran away.

I guess that's what I get for being so sensitive about my past.

it's a pretty rough past if you ask me so you can't blame me completely.

actually...you can.

everything is my fault.

I arrived home after walking home for about 2 hours.

you can say, I took my time.

now I just have to find out who to live with.

how about... Liam? you know, the dude that works at the coffee shop.

I don't know though.

I don't want to invade his space. I feel like I would be intruding if I just straight up asked him "hey so turns out I'm mentally ill, can I stay with you for a while?"

maybe I should just stay with harry. i mean, he did offer. but I probably ruined my chance.

I decided to get in my car and drive there. maybe grab some of my stuff first just in case he says yes.

I threw just about everything I own in one bag and dragged it to my car.

I hopped in my car and sat there for a minute. i rested my hands and my head on the steering wheel and began to cry. I poured all my emotions onto my lap... And the steering wheel.

Once I got everything together i started to drive.

Well this is going to be interesting.

-

I've been staring at Harry's flat door for over 5 minutes now.

What if he changed his mind?

What if he says no and slams the door in my face?

I've been an ass to him so I wouldn't be surprised.

I took a deep breathe and got myself ready for the worst.

I lifted my hand and just when I was about to knock the door swung open and my eyes went wide.

"C'mon Louis we're running la- well hello there" Harry said with a smirk. I quickly took my hand down and put it behind my back.

"Um hi" I said awkwardly with my lips pursed.

"What are you doing here on this fine evening?" He still had that stupid smirk on his face.

I sighed heavily and rolled my eyes. "you said i could stay?" I reminded him.

"Well that was until you got all sassy on me and wouldn't accept any of my offers." he grinned. oh so he's teasing me now? well this is going to be just fantastic.

"Harry who are you talking t- oh hello love, c'mon in" Louis said pushing Harry out of the way so I could walk in.

Oh thank god for Louis. I grinned at Louis and gave Harry a wink as if giving him a silent 'HA IN YO FACE'

Louis brought me around their whole flat, showing me every single room, cabinet, and bathroom. Harry stayed close behind us. Louis even showed me the room I'd be staying in. it was the last room in a 5 bedroom hall.

"Well, you can freshen up, you know where the bathroom is. we'll all be in the living room." I gave him a smile and waved them off. And they both left me alone.

I analyzed the room. the soft green colored walls were calming, and the bed had white sheets with some print you would probably see in Vera Bradley colored with a cream color.

I brushed my hands over the sheets and took in a breath at how soft they were.

I walked over to the white dresser that was in the front of the room as it was decored with books, a lamp, and a small model of the Taj Mahal.

I walked out of the room, crossed the living room where Louis and Harry were and to the bathroom.

I took a quick shower and grabbed 2 towels. wrapping one around my body and the other in my hair.

I was about to open the door but realized what a big mistake I had made.

WHY DIDN'T I BRING MY CLOTHES IN HERE WITH ME.

I face palmed myself and shook my head.

I slowly opened the door and peaked through to look at the living room.

Good no ones there. i tip toed quick through the living room and around a corner and BAM! I think I hit someone's chest.

Ummm ow.

I slowly looked up and saw Harry smirking. what is up with him and smirking?!

I backed up slowly. "um sor-" he grabbed my shoulders to stop me from backing up. uh okay.

"Don't apologize." he said sincerely. I smiled.

"Just watch where your going next time you klutz." his voice deepened and his smirk fell to a frown. my smile immediately went to a frown also.

He pushed me out of the way and walked off.

"Well look who's the sass master now" I said under my breath and walked off and into my bedroom.

-

I KNOW IT'S SHORT OK IM SORRY BUT I JUST DON'T HAVE TIME TO EDIT ANYMORE LIKE SCHOOL AND MY BIRTHDAY AND THEN NOW EXAMS LIKE IM JUST SORRY

But I love you and hope you enjoyed. it'll get better. just give it time. trust me😉