Chapter 25

"Babe, wake up!"

Yoongi whispered and kissed Taehyung's soft forehead.

He half opend his eyes and smiled when he realized who was waking him up.

"I am the luckiest guy right now, the most beautiful person is waking me in the morning...and he is mine.

So I can tell my day is gonna be as beautiful as you are."

He was half asleep still his romance won't go.

"Shut up"

Yoongi slightly blushed but still Taehyung noticed it, as he was just staring at his boyfriend.

"Wake up and look, I made you breakfast. Not gonna lie, I am a good cook."

"Oh sure, let me see what my baby can do."

Taehyung went to Bathroom and freshend up.

Yoongi went to kitchen to set the plates.

Taehyung came to the kitchen and gasped.

"Yoongi!? This is too much for breakfast. How many dishes have you made? We're only two peopke here."

"God, Taehyung how many questions are you going to ask? I just made 5 dishes.
And well..It's nothing infront of a whole meal like you. Let's eat now."

Yoongi smirked and Taehyung hid back his smile.

"Fine let's start then."
He said under his breath.

They both finished their breakfast, talking, laughing...in having a sweet morning together.

After that they sat on the couch and Yoongi turned on TV, going through the channels searching to watch something interesting.
He watched some news and Taehyung got bored and felt a little sleepy.
So he plopped down on Yoongi's lap, placing one cushion on under his head and another holding between his hands. As soon as his head hit Yoongi's lap, he felt fingers running through his long hair and those fingers started moving in a certain pattern.

I....something is...familiar.
Im loving the way he is playing with my hair, I just want to sleep but....there is something too much familiar right now and I don't know what. Maybe the feeling....but its the first time I'm sleeping on Yoongi's lap how can it feel familiar.

Suddenly he felt a soft kiss on his forehead.

"Are you asleep baby?"
Yoongi whispered, so Taehyung slowly opened his eyes and shook his head saying no.

"Why?"

"I know you are bored. What do you want to do?"

"I-I'm not bored..."
He replied while getting up to sit facing Yoongi.

"Yeah and now you are lying."

"Uh...fine I'm bored! Let's go somewhere then. Let's go out, we'll have some fun and eat outside too!"

"Mhmm..fine. where do you wanna go then?"
Yoongi was happy to see him smiling and excited again.

"Let's go to amusement park!"

"Its really far away!"

"That restaurant near our office?"

"Its always full and anyways I don't like the test."

"Movie?"

"There's not a single good movie in the theaters right now."

"Gosh Yoongi you have an excuse for every single place!"