Chapter 17

Yoongi opened the door and stepped inside. He was shocked by the view of Taehyung's house.

Everything was messed up.

Lots of Beer bottles lying on the floor.

Cushions were on the floor.

Nothing was in their place like before.

His couch blanket was wet.

The house Yoongi used to admire is all messed up now.

But where the hell is Taehyung?

The thought of Taehyung suddenly clicked in Yoongi's mind.

Yoongi called his name many times.

But no response.

Then he went to kitchen,

Taehyung was lying on the floor with messy hair. He's shirt very dirty and only half tucked in.

Yoongi panicked for a second then he realized Taehyung was half unconscious because of too much alcohol consumption.

Yoongi lifted Taehyung by holding on to his waist and putting his one arm around his own shoulder.

Yoongi took Taehyung to the Bedroom.

"Wh-whatr you doin here?"
Taehyung slurred.

"I came to see you because you said you had health issues. But who the fuck drinks this much when they are sick. Tell me what happened."

He made Taehyung sit on the bed and sat beside him. Close.

"Thatss none of your business. And thanks for c-coming. Now please. G-go."

Taehyung felt weak.

"Taehyung. Look at me. I am here, okay. Just tell me."
Yoongi cupped he's face and made him look into his eyes.

This time Taehyung was unable to say anything.

He fell in Yoongi's arms, held him tight and started crying.

Yoongi's eyes were wet too, because he can't see his always happy and smiling Taehyung like this.

They said nothing to each other for almost 5 minutes.

Taehyung just cried in Yoongi's arms.

"Y-you should s-sleep now."

Taehyung broke the hug and looked at Yoongi with a confused face and puffy red eyes.

"Nope. I don't want to sleep."

"Fine but just let me change your clothes furst. You are stinking soo bad."

"Please nooo."

"YES. Now Shut up."

Somehow Yoongi managed to change Taehyung's clothes.

"Yoongi stop acting like you care for me. It makes me feel like you like me, like you really care for me. And I don't want a third heartbreak. Please just go."

Taehyung said in really cold tone and a straight face.

Yoongi froze when he heard those words.

He never got hurt this much just by hearing someone's words.

"YES! I DO LIKE YOU! MORE THAN LIKE, I LOVE YOU!! I CAN FUCKING DO ANYTHING FOR YOU!! I DO CARE ABOUT YOU BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO LOOSE YOU, YOU IDIOT!! I WANNA BE WITH YOU EVERY SINGLE SECOND OF YOUR LIFE! WANNA MAKE YOU HAPPY AND BE WITH YOU TO WIPE AWAY YOUR TEARS! I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, I FUCKING LOVE YOU KIM TAEHYUNG!!  WHY DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND!!!"