Chapter 1: New School

*Third person p.o.v.*

"Ju-Kyung," Soo-a whispers to get the other girl's attention.

"Ya?"

"These are the new students I told you were coming," Soo-a says pointing to the front of the classroom.

 "Good morning class." Mr Han states.

"Good morning," the students respond as one voice.

"Today we have four new students that will be joining us, would you like to introduce yourselves?," he asks the four.

The one wearing this outfit introduces herself as Mun-Hee:

(it won't let me upload it so I'll put link in the chat)

"I'm Hyejin." (her outfit below, but instead of that skirt the school uniform skirt)

" (her outfit below, but instead of that skirt the school uniform skirt)

"I'm Eunjoo." (outfit in comments cuz it won't let me upload)

"And I'm Y/N," (with the school's skirt tho) you finish and all four of you bow in sync.

"We um, bought some pastries," Eujoon states heasitantly while showing the chocolate croissants to Mr

"We um, bought some pastries," Eujoon states heasitantly while showing the chocolate croissants to Mr. Han.

"Ok then, class starts in 5 minutes. Make sure to eat them before then," He says.

All the students walk up to get one and the four of you walk to the empty seats at the back of the class.

"Annyeong! I'm Soo-a," she says with a bright smile.

Ju-Kyung bows her head before saying, "Ju-Kyung."

"I'm Tae-hoon, are you guys like quadruplets? You all look the same."

"Yes we are," Hyejin says slightly laughing.  

"Class is starting-" Han says, "-today we are going to be doing..."

*Your p.o.v.*

As the teacher starts to talk about what we're learning that day you can feel someone watching you.

You look slickly to the side and realize your neighbor, Han Seo-Jun is watching you. Once he realizes you caught him he quickly turns to look at the board. 

*Flashback to three days ago*

A/N: Tell me how you liked it, and if you could vote on my chapters it really helps 🥺. Byeee