Day 1: Pranks

A beautiful Saturday has arrive, but for Ronnie Anne, she was busy ever since last night. Cause it's that time every year. It's their annual Prankaversary, since they want to do it this year with Sid, but sadly, she can't. Because she told Ronnie Anne that she has a fever today.

But before she started setting up this morning, she told her Abuela that she wanted to make some soup just for her, and then she kept working on setting up her pranks again. After a few hours of setting all the traps, her visitor had just came up.

"Special delivery." the person said as Ronnie Anne already figured out who it was. "Hey Lincoln. Happy Prankaversary." Ronnie Anne said as she hugged him. "Happy Prankaversary to you too Ronnie Anne." Lincoln said.

"You really should stop pranking me with a pie in a box." Ronnie Anne said with a smirk. "Oh, I'm just getting started Ronnie Anne, get ready for later. Also I'll just bring my bag from now on, cause I saw a fish in my bag last time." Lincoln said as a parrot flew by and greeted him.

"Hello Lincoln." the parrot greeted. "Hey Sergio, ready to be the referee again?" he greeted and asked him. "Yep." He answered as he know looked at the two. "OK, the rules are still the same as last year." Sergio said as he told the two that the war has already begun.

After an hour later, it has been the two of the two of them messing up around the house. But the pranks were everywhere, and they tried to manage to step on their prank, but the scores has been a tie. They gotta admit to themselves, that the other was getting better ever since.

There were even close calls on stepping on their own pranks. The score was already 5-5, ain't nothing backing them down. Ronnie Anne then managed to throw a water balloon at Lincoln but it was Sergio that got hit. "Minus 5 for pranking the ref!" he yelled out.

Lincoln managed to throw another water balloon but Ronnie Anne hid behind Sergio which managed to hit Sergio again. "Minus 5 points for the both of you!" he yelled out again. "Sorry Sergio, I didn't mean it." Lincoln said as he went a few steps back and forgot that he was stepping on Ronnie Anne's prank with the floorboard.

"Plus 5 points for Ronnie Anne!" Sergio announced. "What! Why 5!? That's a little biased!" Lincoln said. "No its not, that prank is a really good one. That's what got Sid last year." he said. So the score is back on -5 points, and the day is almost over, and someone should at least get a point to score, but it would be settled for an ultimate prank to do it.

"I think I have one more trick that can work. I just have to lure him to make it work." Ronnie Anne thought with a smirk. "Wanna give up already Linc?" she asked. "No way, I need at least a single point at you." he said. "Same here Lame-O." she said.

"Here's one more prank to make sure that I'm gonna win for sure." Ronnie Anne as she threw an egg at him. Lincoln had little time to get of the trap so that he can dodge Ronnie Anne's prank. Luckily, he dodged it in time. And now he ran away all the way to the mercado. Ronnie Anne and Sergio followed suit and thought that he can finally cornered him. And she was right, she did cornered him right where she wanted him to be. "Any last words?" he asked with a smirk. "AMBUSH!!" she shouted as Lincoln was confused as he then realized sooner or later that he was in a trap.

There was her primos CJ, and Carl with a tray of eggs while Carlitos is holding two eggs. They then started throwing eggs at the snow white haired boy. Which finally he finally regret to himself on why he led her on the mercado.

They just kept hitting him and he was knocked out soon by it. "That was a massive prank that is good enough for 6 points!" Sergio said as he then blew the whistle telling that the war is over. "The Prank War is over! And your winner is, RONNIE ANNE!!" Sergio announced as he gave her a trophy. Ronnie Anne became victorious, but at what cost when she saw that Lincoln was still unconscious about the egg throw. "Sergio, get me the med kit." Ronnie Anne said as Sergio flew and went to grab the med kit.

After a few minutes of Ronnie Anne stitching Lincoln up, and the extra 3 hours of cleaning cause of their pranks, they finally had a free chance to talk. "You kinda cheated at the last minute." Lincoln said as he was holding an ice pack.

"How so?" Ronnie Anne wondered. "You had help. Which counts as cheating." Lincoln argued. "I didn't." she said still denying it. "What about last year with Sid then?" he wondered. "That... that I can't argue with. I did cheated for telling her to look at what you were setting up here last year." she admitted.

"Yeah, but I gotta admit, that prank you pulled off was like Luan's. Which scares me." he admitted as Ronnie Anne thought of what happened during April Fools. "Oh yeah, I did noticed that." She said as she felt sad now.

"But... this is acceptable cause it is a competition." He admitted as he offered his hand for a handshake, which she gladly accepted and he pulled him for a hug, which he gladly did the same thing.

END OF DAY 1