Day 7: Anything I Want (in short, one-shot that I made for today:) )

So it was the start of summer vacation and some kids want to hang out on their own, but some are just bored at their homes, especially about this girl who is lying down, talking to her best friend in her room. "So Ronnie Anne what are your plans?" a girl wondered.

"I dunno Sid, I may have some plans in the future and hang out with you soon. But as of now, I'm not sure what to do for today, or even this week." Ronnie Anne said. "Well, hope that there is that one phone call away to give you a miracle." Sid said as then Ronnie Anne's cellphone started to ring.

"Wow, you're right Sid. It is a phone call away." Ronnie Anne said as she checked her phone to see who was calling her, it was her friend back home. "Hey Lincoln." Ronnie Anne said. "Hey Ronnie Anne, what's up?" Lincoln wondered.

"Oh, just me and Sid here in my room, chilling." Ronnie Anne answered she turned her phone on Sid. "Hey Sid." he greeted. "Hey Linc." she greeted back. "So, why'd you call?" Ronnie Anne wondered. "Well, I was thinking that maybe we could do something today." Lincoln said."What did you have in mind?" Ronnie Anne wondered. "Well there is this movie that I thought you might like. It's called 'Ana Ronalda met Ace Savvy'. I manage to buy two tickets early." Lincoln said as Ronnie Anne's eyes lit up. "I thought that movie would be out next week!?" she surprisingly asked.

"Apparently, there is an early screening with 50 people who bought the tickets online. Aside from seeing the movie very early, they have a chance to meet and greet the actors this afternoon." Lincoln explained.

"Oh I better have to go now." "Ronnie Anne said as she hurried up and packed her stuff. "Sid may I ask you something?" Lincoln wondered. "What's up?" Sid wondered as she held her best friend's phone. "Are you gonna be OK with us hanging out for the day?" he wondered.

"Yeah Linc, I'm gonna be OK, I'm going to the zoo to help my mom. And I'm sorry if I interrupted your Prankaversary last time." Sid said. "It's OK Sid, we forgive you. But we'll include you next time I promise." Lincoln said as he gave Sid a small smile.

"Thanks Linc, can't wait to hang out with you soon." Sid said as she saw Ronnie Anne was done packing her stuff. "How are you guys catching up?" Ronnie Anne wondered. "It was alright." Sid answered. "Hurry up Ronnie Anne. The movie starts in an hour." Lincoln said.

"Got it. 1 hour til movie starts." Ronnie Anne repeated. "OK guys, talk to you soon." Lincoln said. "Bye Linc." The girls said as they hung up, then suddenly, Sid spoke up. "I see that you're hanging out with your boyfriend today." "Whaaaaaat? He's not my boyfriend." Ronnie Anne blushed slightly.

"Really?" Sid asked with a smirk. "Yeah, really." Ronnie Anne said. "That hug from the time we taught him on how to skateboard and that time when you kissed him on Christmas can tell it otherwise." Sid elaborated even more as Ronnie Anne doesn't what to say at that point.

She took a deep breath and finally said to her that "I have a crush on him for a long time that I knew him. And at one point, we even kissed." "Really?" Sid asked cause she was surprised. "Yep, but it's not an actual kiss. I mean it's a kiss but, it's... let's say... complicated kiss." Ronnie Anne said as she remembered her kiss at Jean Juan's French-Mex buffet.

"Hey Earth to Ronnie Anne, you have a date with your boyfriend, times on the line." Sid said as she's pretending to have a watch on her wrist. Ronnie Anne shook her head and said "You're right, times a wasting, goodbye!!" she said as she hurriedly hugged her best friend went outside. "OK, I'll just go use the window as an exit." Sid said as she climbed out the window.