𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝖻𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝖽𝗋𝗂𝗏𝖾<𝟥

pov: you ride your bike with mikey sitting behind you

category: fluff

—————————————————-
you are currently rinding your bike(not a motorcycle a normal bike) with your boyfriend mikey sitting behind you holding you with his arms. it was a comfortable silence between the two of you, when you decided to break the silence.

"should i ride thru the park? its much faster that way to get home" "i you say so~" he said in a sing sung voice, you smiled at his words and voice. after you were near the park you saw some teenagers drinking alcohol and smoking cigarettes, as you saw this you turned around."i decided we arent going ride thru the park,the longer way is better"

mikey noticed that you left because of the boys and replied to you "why did you turn around anyway,i could've just kicked their ass if they would do something dumb" "i dont wanna cause trouble, and i like riding bike with you so the long way is better to enjoy our time together more<3" you replied. he just chuckels and says "im staying over at your house anyway you can enjoy our time there too~" you giggeld,

as you guys finally arrive at your house mikey immediately runs over to the shower and screams "FIRSSSSTTT!!" . you pouted " mikey! this is unfair i needed to take the bike to thw garage!" . he smiles "fine than you can be first"

(skipppp)

you are laying in your bed waiting for your boyfriend to get out. 'what is taking him so long i wanna sleep already' you thought as you are trying to keep your eyes open because you are veeeery tired and sleepy. you heard that the shower stopped and was happy as hell. 10mins later mikey finally got out of the shower just in grey sweatpants and not completely dried messy hair.

he enters your bedroom with you staring at him lovingly. " whats wrong?" he asks. you spread your arms wide open and say "come here. now." he obeyed. you got your arms around him immediately falling asleep. " babe? ba- oh you are sleeping, sorry good night cutie" he said as he kissed your forehead and buried his head in your neck.

———————————————-
END
new chapter soon<3