>/3 j e a l o u s y < /3

category: angst

TW:$u1c1d3
—————————————————-
you had been friends with mikey and the other toman members forever, so were your brother and sister. after such a long time of friendship you grew feelings for him.but what you didnt know,is that your sister did too.

///////

you were coming home from school, and eat lunch, your sister came home before you and you were walking up to her room and want to use the doorknob as you see that the door is a split wide open already.

you looked into the room as your eyes widen. mikey. cuddeling. with. your. sister. you stood there frozen,completely shooked. you wanted to cry but you couldn't.you walked out of the house completely numb.

you walked,and walked, and walked you were soon at a bridge, you didn't care anymore,your sister is always better,prettier,and so much cooler than you.of course he would choose her over you. you jumped down the river. everything going black.

suddenly you woke up,in a hospital. you looked confused around you " why am i alive? " you heard tears from beside you, 3 figures standing beside you your brother, sister and mikey.

"y/n is it true?, that you wanted to kill yourself?" your sister said crying. "mhm" you said to her as you see that mikey and your brother looked sad at you. "why *sniff* y/n WHY!" " ..." you stayed silent, as mikey speaks up "y/n.. we are going to meet you again tomorrow, you need to rest now. the others will come too they were really worried. you nodded as they walked away.

////////
(1 year timeskip)

"y-n pleaaase hellp what should i wear for the wedding with mikey im so stressed" "that one with the flowers,mikey will love you in that outfit" you said smiling "REALLY!!?" you nodded in response putting a fake smile to her.

even after 1 year, and even if he is together with your sister, you still love him,you are still jealous,deep inside you you still wish that it was you, kissing him cuddling him,making him feel better,making him smile... but

you cant destroy their happines,even if it means that it will destroy yours.

————————————————-
my first angst pls lmk if it was shitty or nice.hehe

NEW CHAPTERS TOMORROW^^<3