zero

Hey, y'all! 

This is my second Peter Parker story, and I'm so happy I've just about finished this one. (The chapters are pre-written so that I can make sure I get updates out on time.)

Most of the info below I literally just copied and pasted from the info on Stronger because I'm lazy. The most important stuff is bolded.

Speaking of which, if you haven't read my other story, called Stronger, check it out! To be honest, it really has nothing to do with this story. This is just a shameless plug :p.

This one doesn't include as much Irondad. Peter still sees Tony as a dad, but it focuses more on Peter himself, just because of the context. It includes a lot of Parley though :)

I know the correct way is to write Spider-Man, not Spiderman, for example. Same for FRIDAY vs Friday, etc. I tried to make sure I wrote them all correctly, but I may have missed a few.

The story will mostly be in Peter's POV unless otherwise stated. Although, there are some times where it becomes more of an omniscient POV and you can see other characters' thoughts/feelings.

This is based on Tom Holland's Spider-Man, although it doesn't follow any of the movies and it doesn't really matter that much.

There is a lot of potential triggers in this story. It gets very dark, so just be careful.

TW - Mentions of rape and sexual assault, self-harm, bullying, homophobia, violence/abuse, panic/anxiety attacks, language (including some homophobic language)

I won't post trigger warnings at the beginning of every chapter, although I will for a few things. All of those topics are mentioned in just about every chapter, so I wouldn't recommend reading if any of those are triggers for you. That's what the story revolves around mainly.

As you probably saw in the trigger warning - there are mentions of rape and sexual assault. That is pretty much the main focus of the book, but I won't go into any detail of that actually happening. 

Also, there are a lot of things that I talk about that I don't actually have first-hand knowledge of, other than reading and researching about it. I researched a lot, but my info may still not be 100% correct. If I get something wrong or say something incorrect, please (politely) correct me!

I'll try to post once a week on Sundays. Anyway, here's the summary:

--🕷 --

Peter's life wasn't perfect, but he really couldn't complain. He had an awesome family, good friends, and was Spider-Man. But his luck turned. Quickly.

Flash's bullying took a turn for the worse and that alone was bad. But then Peter ran into an old enemy. One he hadn't forgotten about but had moved on from. At least, until he saw him again. And it had nothing to do with Spider-Man. 

--🕷 --

I didn't want to spoil anything, so sorry if it's a bit vague.

My first chapter will be posted in a week! (1/2/22)