Part 3

Next Morning No ones POV
The two were sleeping peacefully in bed together in till Minho's phone started to go off. "Ughhhh" Jisung groaned out of annoyance. He finally opened his eyes they were met with a very beautiful face. Minho's to be exact. He smiled as he was thinking about the night before. He kidnapped me and I somehow feel safe with him. How does that make any sense? Han thought while questioning himself. He was about to get up and turn off the alarm that was still blasting through the room. But he was pulled back down and engulfed in a pair of strong arms. "Where do you think your going hmm?" Minho asked his voice groggy from just waking up. "I was going to turn off your loud ass alarm clock" Jisung replied with a bit of annoyance in his voice. "Oh sorry about that" Minho apologized with a chuckle. "It's fine. But why do you have an alarm clock set for 8am!?" Jisung complained.(Yes I know 8am is not that early but for me it is😑) "Well first I'm a busy person,second the movers are gonna be here soon with your stuff. So get up and get dressed. Then come downstairs." Minho said while getting up right after giving Jisung a kiss on the cheek which made him blush. "How am I supposed to get dressed when I have none of my clothes here?" Jisung asked. "Just go into the closet and pick something out" Minho said while buttoning his shirt. And before Han could say anything more Minho left the room.

Jisung then tried to get up but groaned in pain. "Ugh you have to be kidding me. I can't walk and we are going shopping today!" He complained while limping to the closet. After sometime of going through the older's big ass closet Han finally put together an outfit. He picked out some black baggy sweatpants,a black sweater with some wording on it,a white shirt to go under and some converse shoes.

Han's outfit

After getting dressed he went downstairs

After getting dressed he went downstairs. While walking through the hallway's he was greeted by everyone. By everyone I mean the maids,butlers and bodyguards. And Jisung didn't know how to feel about being greeted like this. He just didn't like it but he pushed the feeling off and walked down the stairs. Once downstairs he walked into the kitchen and saw some chefs cooking breakfast while Minho was sitting at the marble counter on his computer.(And if your wondering what Minho is wearing)

Minho's outfit