Chapter 4

*WARNING: DESCRIPTION OF BLOOD. IF YOU CANNOT HANDLE PLS SKIP. PLUS I'LL INFORM YOU WHEN IT IS DONE OR STARTING

"    "- talking in normal
'      '- thoughts in italics

————————————————————————————

Riana's POV
*Splat*

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!", Yuki screamed in terror. I couldn't blame her. Who wouldn't be terrified, scared or disgusted by the scene in front of us. The tree where Haji-san was lying on was splattered and stained in his blood.

His disfigured body was opened showing his organs which few  were punctured and most of them was smashed, being squished by each other. His head was split in two, showing the remains of his brain. His eyes were no longer where they used to be as it sockets were close to Yuki's legs.

We couldn't even know the shape of his head. His hands were forcefully removed off his body as it landed 3 meters away from us. His legs were no longer seen as,it had also been blown off to who god knows where. There were also some of his blood on us,mostly Lucas and I.

A/N: DESCRIPTION DONE

Everyone looked terrified. Kira look  disgusted but not that terrified , as the rest. "What just happened", I asked, still shocked. "I don't know, Haji looked okay and then he just looked like that", Lucas said trying to answer my question. "I think someone placed something on or in him", I said while hugging Yuki who was shaking. "Maybe like a device or something", I continued as Well as calming Yuki down. "I think that's the best sensible option we have to address at what happened", Lucas said.
.
.
.
.
.
.
...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"So like who's hungry", Lucas asked with his his left arm raised. "Cause I am", he continued. Kira and I  looked at him with an 'are you stupid' face. "I'm just joking", he laughed. "How could you laugh at this situation", Kira asked him. "I'm just trying to lift the mood", he sighed. "Does it look like its working to you", I asked him. "No", he sighed.

Third Person's POV
"So what should we do with Haji's body", Kira asked. "That is something that I should do", not you guys, Lucas said. "What do you mean by that?", Riana asked. "What I mean is that you guys cannot do it", Lucas said. HUH?!, Kira said. "Is it because we are girls?!, Kira continued. N-, Lucas tried to say. "Just go", Ria sighed, interrupting him. Okay, he said.

He then went towards Haji's lifeless body and started cleaning it up by carrying his body away but stopped and looked at the girls and said, "You guys should go eat, bathe and rest". Sure, Ria said. But what do you mean by bathe, there's literally no privacy to bathe here, she continued. There's a place, it's just behind that tree, Lucas said pointing to a tree at his right. 

"Thanks", Kira said sarcastically. "Hey!, don't go sarcastic on me, if you aren't satisfied with it go find something else to do your privacy", Lucas said. "Fine I'll manage it", Kira groaned. "Good", Lucas said as he continued the disposing of Haji's body.

Lucas's POV
"Good", I said as Kira was again complaining about my make shift house. I picked up a flashlight and a sack just in case I need it and then turned back to continue disposing of Haji's body. I started by picking up his body, at least the one I could actually hold in my hands and then carried it out and to a river at the east side of the forest. I saw some berries on my way there and decided to keep some for Yuki and the rest. But like about five minutes later I ate all of it and continued on my job.