Chapter 3 Fail attack and war against Atlas.

You were sleeping in your bed. And when a figures approached they were instantly surrounded by blades as you stood up recognizing them as the Ace ops

Winter: "(Y/n) lucis caelum you are under arrest for failing to return to Union Academy.

(Y/n): " I'm assuming ironwood didn't tell you. I have diplomatic immunity.

You hand her a piece of paper and she looks at it then gives it back.

Winter: "If you still kidnap my sister so I'll be taking her and her teammates back.

(Y/n): " I didn't kidnap them they joined me on their own accord. I would recommend you get your forces away from my school.

You snap your fingers and the swords disappear and you walk away from her only view the summon the sword of the father to Dodge her attack.

(Y/n): " I tried doing things peacefully Winter but you left me no choice.

She tries to attack but you use the Mace of the feirce. It hits her hard cause you're in the fall knocking to a table unconscious.This is the door flies open and libertus a few others arrive.

(Y/n): " I want all glades at the school to protect the students.

Back at the school.

Team RWBY, JNPR and sona peerageare outside being escorted forcefully by the axce ops.

Sona Let us go we are students of unity and we are not going back to Union.

Harriet You guys are Union students yet in students winters already taken care of the false king.

Harriet  It's hit hard in the back of the head by pronto with his pistol as the asos were surrounded by the king's glave. You appear on top of their bullhead with thousands of with thousands of blades pointed at them.

(Y/n): " We already have Winter in custody and all of you will be sharing the same fate.

The asos had no choice lowering their weapons and were taken away and the students went back to their dorms in that morning you held a press conference in front of the school.

(Y/n): " Last night Atlas made an attempt on my life and try to kidnap the students of unity unfortunate unfortunately. This means that I have to exert my authority as king and declare war with Atlas.

People started whispering until you raised your father's ultimate blade.

(Y/n): " I will be taking the king's leave and charging to Atlas only myself, gladio, pronto and Ignis will be going.

Cor: "Your majesty are you sure this is wise.

(Y/n): " I'm am intrusting you and the rest of the glaves with the safety of the people that isn't order.

Cor nids and mina huggs you give me a kiss on the cheek.

Mina: " Come home safe.

(Y/n): " I always will.

The four of you left on a transport and flew off.

In the prison of a capital Winter is in a cell with the ace ops as a weiss arrives.

Winter: "Weiss Don't worry we'll get you out of here.

Weiss: " I'm not going back.

Winter looked at her sister surprised and then she noticed the uniform she was wearing.

Weiss: "Union was a place for people who are like our father who are selfish arrogant and only careful themselves. But here i can make a difference if you can't see thand see that then maybe i lost my sister when she joined ironwood.

Winter was upset seeing that her sister was betraying her Harriet attempted to hit weiss but the bars prevented her.

Harriet: "You traitor we'll see to it that you are punished for your actions.

Weiss looked at her with disgust and walked away. As Harriet was pulled off the bars by Winter who punched her hard in the face.

Winter yelling: "IF YOU EVER TRY TO TOUCH HER AGAIN I WILL END YOUR LIFE MYSELF TO HELL WITH ORDERS.

Everyone could feel her anger and stay quiet as she sat back down. As the rest of the glavesBut watching through the security footage and you threw a laptop in the transport.

Ignis: " So what's the plan.

(Y/n): " We're splitting up into 2 groups. You and pronto sneaking into the sneak family manner enter and take Willow schnee.

Pronto: "Why?

(Y/n): " She has the deed to the family company.

Gladio: " Which means if we can get her on our side we have the biggest contributor of duit is contributor of dust towards the huntsmen and have leverage.

Ignis: " What about ironwood hes gonna be a problem.

(Y/n): "Me and gladio can handle him.

Gladio: " He's right shouldn't be a problem.

(Y/n): " I didn't say that.

You pull off a picture of ironwood to the hologram telegram projector on your laptop which showed is bionic implants.

(Y/n): " If we can get a nice clean cut why would the implants be connected to his shoulder we might be able to severely weaken him enough to take him down. Only one of us has enough skill for that and unfortunately it's not me.

Everyone looks at gladio who smirks pulling out his iron Duke.

Pronto: " It was feels like we have noct back.

Everyone laughs and gets right execute their plan. Ready to take down not just ironwood but the Schnee dust companies corrupted CEO.

TO BE CONTINUED