Bradley Simpson

You were on vacation with your parents in London. And slept in a hotel. You had your own hotelroom and your mom and dad slept together. The next morning was a beautiful morning, you could already see the sun shining through your curtains. So you decided to get up and take a bath. You wore shorts, a pink thanktop and a Ipanema. Took your phone and walked to your parents room. Knoking on the door and waiting 10 sec. to see your mom opening the door. "Morning sweatie. how did you sleap?" *While walking inside* "Good" "Ok" "Where is dad?" "Ohw he's is the bathroom" "Ok then,uuhm can I go to the beach?" you asked nervous. *Mom looking at  you with questions on her face* then suddenly she answered "Ok then but don't go in the water. You know what I told you?!!" "Really?? Thanks mom .. I love you" "Love you to sweatie, be careful !!" You opened the door and walked away. You walked to the beach cause it wasn't that far from your hotel.

[Skip the walking]

[At the beach]

You walked on the beach and saw a eatery where they selled food. You went there and walked directly to the boy behind the counter. "Hi miss, can I help you ?" "Uhm sorry can you please wait a sec. I don't know what I should take, can you help me please?" *they sold fries* "Uhm we have curly fries with nuggets. uuuhm fries with just ketchup and mayo." *And mentioned a few fries species.* "Ohw ok then, can I have the curly fries with nuggets and a coke?" "Sure, that will cost you £ 15 then. Can you wait 5 min.please?" "Yeah, ok" and gave him £ 15. You sat at a table with 4 chairs. While you were waiting, there were people coming in and out the tent. Then suddenly you saw 3 cute boys walking in. In your head you were saying "Hey I know them from somewhere" They walked to the boy behind the counter. While he was busy with them, another boy called your number and you stood up to get your fries and coke. You noticed  that there where eyes set on you but didn't know who it was. So you just walked back to your table. While you where eating you saw that the 3 boys where walking to your direcrtion. You started to get nervous and all warm. When they were at your table you looked at them and they looked at you. "Hi" the culy haired boy said. "Hi" "Uhm we were wondering if these 3 chairs are free." "Yup" So can we sit with you?" "Sure why not ?" They sat down and you noticed that the curly haired boy was staring at you. You then looked at him and he turned away. "Uhm sorry for being rude we didn't even ask you what your name is." the blonde one said. "Yeah no problem, my name is (Y/N) by the way" "Ohw ok, I'm Tristan, this is Bradley but you can call him Brad and that is James." Ok then nice to meet you"  "Number 88" the guy behind the counter called. "Ohw that's us" Brad said and stoot up. He walked to the guy and took the fries. He walked back to the table and put the paper bag on the table. Then James said "So (Y/N) it was really nice to meet you but we have to go now." "Ohw ok" you said a little sad. You stood up too, to gave them all a little goodbye hug. You then walked to the sink to wash your hand. But you heard Brat calling you name and you tuned around. "Hey I was wondering if we can meet again?"

<Comment what you think and should I do the next chapter ? >