James McVey

"Ally you ready ?" you asked you're sister nervous. You were really nervous cause you're about to see you're favorite boyband The Vamps and you got backstage passeges (which you're sister gave you). "Yeah" she simply replied. "You look nervous girl" you're sister says while raising a nd eyebrow. "Yeah I am"you pulled you're shirt out of nervousness. You both got to the car and hopped in.

*SKIP CAR RIDE*

When you got there you saw thousends fans. You're heart beated faster, cause you knew how close you was of meeting The Vamps. "I think he's going away" Ally suddenly says. "What ?" not knowing what she was talking about. "That car is going away, so i'm going to park there." "Ohw, oh yeah" As if you could do someting. When she already parked the car, you guys hopped off and got inside of the arena.

*INSIDE*

"Two V.I.P tickets" You sister handed out. "That way" the man said and pointed to the entrance. You got front row YaY!! When you got there, there were already thousends of screaming fans in the arena that make your ears wanna bleed. after a good tien minutes you heard the melodies of "Can we dance" You started screaming, cause you really couldn't believe it. Then the boys popped out, and sang the first line. The time flew by and you really didn't want the show to stop. But then you realized you were going to meet them backstage. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH you really wanted to scream but couldn, cause that would be embarrasing.

*YOU WALKED BACK STAGE INTO A ROOM*

After 15 minutes of waiting you heard boys screaming from the other. You were really sure that it was them. Bam the door flew open as they entered the room. With no screaming any more. They looked directly at you and Ally. "Hey Bradley Ally" Bradley greeted with open arms. You were really confused that bradley knew you're sister cause she never told you. "Is this you're sister ?" He asked after hugging her. "yeah" "Hi my name is Bradley" then hugging you. "(y/n)" you mentioned you're name. "Cool name" he smiled "Thanks" you giggled. Then Connor , Tristan introduced their self to you and lastly James. "H-h-hi" He stumbled. "I'm James" he said a little bit float. "Well i'm (y/n)" You smiled. You were not really sure if you should hug him or give him a hand, cause he was really standing there with a big smile planted an his face. You just decided to give him a hug. When you pulled away, he immediately walked to the others. you guys were obviously talking for an hour. You really wanted to stay but had to go. The whole time you actually found James staring at you, but when you looked at him he turned away. You greeted everyone with a hug except James. He got to the toilet, but you thought he actually acted a little bit jumpy. But just ignored it. When he got back. You're sister hugged him and the you. When you wanted to walk away you felt someone hodlding back you hand. It was James, he stuffed a little paper in you're hand. You first looked confused at him, but then just smiled. Later you saw the boys teasing James. When you got in the car, you opened the little paper. It was JAMES's number. "What is that?" you're sister asks curious. "Nothing" You lied. "ohw" and then focused on the road. You could do nothing but just smile..