All To Myself

So here is my first one shot. Hope you like it.

*****************************************

Stiles' POV

"I know you guys don't want my opinion on this but hear me out, okay?" I suggested as the pack was going through all the details they needed to know about another family of hunters that were most certainly coming to Beacon Hills.

"No."

I raised my eyebrows and scoffed. "Really Derek?" I looked at him and sighed. "You guys are only thinking about the fact that if they do come to town, that you're going to kill them." I told them.

Derek sighed and crossed his arms over his chest. "What are you saying, Stiles?"

"I'm just saying that there is a possibility that they won't come." I said.

"Yeah... but what if they do come?" Scott asked.

"Are you guys really that stupid?" I groaned. The pack looked at me with a glare. "Okay, shouldn've said that." I muttered. "Anyway... Ever heard of a hunter going by the name Chris Argent?" I questioned. "Why can't we like ask him about this and if they really are a threath then I'm sure Chris is going to tell them to piss of and stay away from his town." I told them. "I mean isn't there like a hunter code or something?" I asked them.

"I think he's right, Derek." Scott said. "I can ask Chris about this, if you want?" He suggested.

Derek's eyes narrowed me before he turned to Scott and nodded as a reply. Without hesitating, Scott took of. "We'll discuss this tomorrow if it's needed." He told the pack. "You guys can go home, just be carefull." The pack nodded and said their goodbye's before leaving the loft, leaving Derek and I alone.

I turned towards him seeing him run his hands through his hair. "You don't need to worry about them, you know." I told him. "They're strong enough and you showed  them stuff on how to protect themselfs and others. I think they can handle a bunch of pathetic hunters." He nodded and made his way to the couch. He sat down and leaned against it. "You gotta believe in them, Derek."

"I know that." He whispered. "I just don't want them to get hurt." He said. I sighed and walked towards him. I sat down next to him, keeping my gaze on him.

"You're thinking about them, aren't you?" I questioned. He shrugged and leaned his head back. "It wasn't your fault. It was Kate's. She did it and you didn't know. Nor will it be your fault if the pack gets hurt. And don't give me any of that 'I should've protected them' crap, 'cause you know that I'm not falling for that."

Derek chuckled and looked at me through his flutteref eyelashes. "Yeah.." He breathed. "Because you 'fall' for something entirely different." He smirked.

I groaned and burried my face in my hands. "You... are pure evil." I told him. I looked back up at him only to see that the smirk has turned into a grin. I slightly smiled at him and shook my head.

He reached his hands out to me and grabbed me by the waist before pulling me in his lap. I grinned at him and strandled him, wrapping my arms around his neck. "Are you sure?" He questioned. "'Cause I can recall you saying that I'm amazing." He said.

"You're weird." I told him. The fondness in my voice was there. And the smile wouldn't go away either.

"Well... what does that say about you? I mean, you're the one dating the weird guy, aren't you." He raised his eyebrow and pulled me closer.

"Yeah.. I am." I whispered. He smiled and looked me in the eyes. His beautifull green eyes always did a good job at getting me lost in them. They didn't fail this time either. I bit my lip as our foreheads touched. "And you really are amazing." I told him. I cupped his cheeks and softly put my lips on his. His grip on my waist tightened, like it always did when we kissed.

He pulled away and rested his forehead on my shoulder. "Babe?" He whispered. I smiled at the nickname and hummed. "Why can't we tell the pack?" He questioned.

"We can if you want to." I said. "I just love having you all to myself for a bit." I smiled as he planted a peck on my neck. "And I just know that they won't leave us alone once we tell them. I know you won't like it when they start asking questions about it."

He pulled away and looked me in the eyes. "I fucking love you." He told me.

"I love you too." I pecked his lips once more before standing up, only to be pulled back in his lap. "Babe.... I have to go. Dad will be wondering where I am." I told him.

He sighed and wrapped his arms around my waist holding me tightly so that I couldn't go away. "Please, just stay?" He begged. He snuggled closer to me, burying his face in the crook of my neck. "Please." He whispered.

I smiled and hummed. "Fine, I'll text dad." I said. He looked up and grinned me. "You're lucky that he already knows or else I would have to explain myself to him." I told him.

"You would've told him anyway." He mumbled. He pecked my lips before going back to cuddling me.

"You're very cuddly today." I chuckled.

"I'm tired and you happen to be very comfy." He sighed and nuzzled his face further.

That's what I love about him. He can be a mean ass person to whoever annoys him, he can scare people with just one glare and look all tough and scary. Yet, he's this really sweet, loving, cuddly and adorable guy when no one is around.

"Well, if you're tired than we should go to bed." I told him, burying my face in his hair. He nodded. I chuckled as his grip on me didn't even losen up just the slightest. "You're gonna have to let go of me, you know."

He groaned, finaly letting go of me. I stood up from the couch and grabbed his hands, pulling him up from the couch aswell. He sighed and wrapped his arm back around my waist before leading me towards his bed in the middle of his loft. He let go of me and stipped down to his boxers. He crawled in the bed, pulling the covers over him and waited for me. Once I was only in my boxers I lifted the covers up and snuggled close to him.

"I love you, Der." I whispered. He smiled and kissed the top of my head.

"I love you too, babe." He said.

I cuddled closer to him, breathing in his scent and closing my eyes.

My life couldn't get any better.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Here you go.

I'm thinking of making a second part for this one where they tell the pack but I'm not really sure yet.

Vote, comment...

Love you, guys