Chapter 3

I wake up to laughter coming from downstairs. I groan, wiping my eyes before looking at my phone to see 14 missed calls and 12 text messages from Brandon. I groan, deleting them all and blocking his number before looking at the clock.

1:20 pm

I climb out of my bed going over to my bag, unzipping it, grabbing a pair of leggings and my Kansas City sweatshirt, putting them on along with my bedroom slippers before pulling out my makeup bag, wiping off the makeup I was wearing last night and applying a new face of makeup. I then brush out my hair before pulling it up in a messy bun.

I smile at myself in the mirror, actually pleased with how I look as I open my door, walking out of my room and heading downstairs.

"Good morning sissy" Sam says, making the other three people with him turn towards me.

"Good Afternoon bubba" I say laughing as I walk over to join him at the counter.

"Want something to eat?" Sam says laughing as he gives me a side hug.

"Yes please, i'm starving" I say with a pouty face as Sam boops my nose before looking through the fridge.

"Hey Krissy Cat" I hear someone say, making me turn my attention to the boy closest to me.

"Hi?" I say kinda confused.

"You don't remember me?" The boy says as I look at his perfect features and blue eyes.

"Colby?" He says, making my heart feel like it's gonna explode.

"No way" I say looking at him in utter shock.

"Yes way" He says laughing as I rush to him hugging him tightly as he hugs me picking me up spinning us around.

"God you're so grown, how old are you now" Colby says, placing me on the ground.

"The big 19 as of last month" I say with a smile as he bites his lip smiling as he shows his dimples.

"Yes my sister is 19, but she is not free to y'all" Sam says pulling me away from Colby giving him a death glare.

"Sorry dude" Colby says putting his hands up making me giggle to myself.

"Anyways I'm just gonna order all of us pizza is that fine?" Sam asks as I nod happily.

He walks off to order a pizza as I pull out my phone going into the app store going into the search bar searching Instagram.

"Hey Colbs, can you help me with something?" I ask as I look over at him.

"Yea, what do you need help with?" He asks, walking over to me.

"I was just wondering what your opinion was on Instagram" I ask looking down at my phone as the app slowly downloads.

"It's fun, why?" He asks, looking at my phone as the app finishes downloading.

"I just have wanted one for a while and I was never allowed to have one so I just wanted to know if it was worth making an account?" I say shrugging as I click on the app.

"Yes, you have to make one, your Sam's sister and I'm sure our fans would love to meet you" Colby says giving me a warm smile.

"Okay" I say, giving him a smile back before setting up my account.

There's a knock on the door as I finish setting up my account.

"I'll get it," Colby says, going to get the pizza.

"Sissy, come sit with us," Sam says, patting the seat next to him.

I laugh to myself walking over to him, taking a seat between him and a boy I don't know. I shift slightly uncomfortable as I feel a nudge on my side.