Chapter 15

We speed off down the road as I look in the mirror behind us to see that he didn't follow us.

"Colby why was he so mad" I ask scared.

"I don't know" Colby says pulling into a target parking lot.

"What are we doing here?" I ask as he pulls into a parking spot putting it in park.

"Chilling, plus I thought we would look around for some things" Colby says with a huge smile.

"Okay" I say smiling as I climb out of the car taking his hand in mine as we walk to the entrance.

"Oh my god you're Colby Brock" a girl says running over to us as two other girls do also.

"Yea hey" Colby says with a smile as I let go of his hand.

"And you're Sam's sister right" one of the girls says as I nod.

"Can we get pictures with y'all" the first girl asks with a smile.

"You cool with that baby" Colby asks taking my hand in his.

"Yeah, that's fine," I say with a smile as one of the girls squeals.

"Oh my god y'all are the cutest couple ever" she says smiling as she hands one of the girls her phone as we all pose.

"Thanks" Colby says as the second girl comes over for her picture.

After taking pictures with each girl we say our goodbyes before heading into the target hand in hand.

"I'm thinking let's get some candy and drinks and we have a movie night tonight" Colby says with a bright smile.

"Yeah that sounds fun, can we get some matching pjs too for pictures please" I ask with a huge smile.

"Of course baby" Colby says kissing my forehead making my heart flutter.

"Thanks Colbs, you're the best" I say with a smile as we go into the womens pj section.

I smile picking up some plaid pj shorts showing them to Colby.

"I bet they would look amazing on you, let's go find something for me" Colby says with a smile as we go to the men's section.

"Look those will match" I say pointing happily at a pair of plaid pajama pants hanging up.

"Alright we got the pjs now candy and drinks" Colby says with a bright smile as we go to the candy section.

"What do you want?" I ask as I turn to Colby who is standing at the side of the cart looking.

"I don't know, choose four different bags" Colby says pulling out his phone.

"Hmmm" I say to myself picking up a bag of lindors chocolates, kit kats, and twix turning to put them in the basket.

"Look guys we are gonna have a movie night and this cutie is picking out the candy" Colby says pointing his phone at me.

"Colbs" I say giggling turning back towards the candy scanning the aisle.

"She's got one more candy to choose what will it be" Colby says in a game show voice making me giggle more.

"Hmm sour patch kids" I say smiling grabbing one of the big bags.

"Good choice baby" Colby says smiling as I hold the bag up to the camera.

"Now drinks" I say holding my fist up making Colby laugh as an older woman stares at us.

"Onward" Colby says making me giggle as we head to the drink aisle.

"Hmmm I say cherry coke, but that's just me" I say giggling picking up the cans of cherry coke.

"Okay well I'm gonna get a pack of red bull too" Colby says with a smile, placing some in the cart.

"Now to pay" Colby says putting his arm up like I had making me giggle.

I get on the end of the cart putting my arm up.

"Onward" I say giggling as I turn to see Colby film me as he pushes the cart with the other hand.

"Ma'am can you get off the cart please" a worker says making me frown as Colby stops the cart letting me get off.

"Poo" I say making Colby chuckle as I groan covering the camera.

We ring everything up as we finish up scanning and pay.

"Hey Colby" A girl says coming over to him.

"Hi" Colby says with a small smile.

"Can I get a picture with you" the girl asks death glaring me before returning a smile to Colby.

I grab his hand squeezing it as I put the last bag in the cart.

"Maybe another time we have to go right now" Colby says pushing the cart out the door with one hand holding mine with the other.

We put everything in the car before climbing in.

"What was that about baby" Colby asks making me chew on my bottom lip.

"She just, I don't want to sound like a crazy person, but she glared at me" I say looking down at my feet.

"I'm sorry baby, some of my fans are gonna be like that though" Colby says lifting up my chin to look at him.

"But I love you" Colby says kissing my lips gently.

"I love you too" I say with a smile as we pull away.

"Shit" Colby says as I look up to see Sam's car in the parking spot in front of us.

"Let's go home" Colby says turning on his car backing out of the spot.

"Yea let's go" I say putting on my seatbelt as we pull out of the target.