Let's Start Off With The Boring Introduction

There's really not much to type right now cuz I don't even know where to start. If anything, I'll just be adding a lot more facts about my past and present when the time comes.

To kickstart this, let's just say I was born in the Philippines, spent 7 years of my life there before moving into Singapore on September 15, 2007. Yeah, I don't know why I even remember that... I started school as a primary 2 student and stayed in that school up till primary 6 and miraculously, got the top score for PSLE (if you don't know what that is, lemme just summarise it in one sentence: IT IS THE TEST THAT DERMINES YOUR LIFE, STRESSES YOU OUT WHEN YOU'RE ONLY 12 YEARS OLD AND CONDEMNS YOU FOREVER IF YOU FAIL. Yeah, it's that important in Singapore, apparently.) So, lucky me, I got to a top school, which is an all-girls school. I spent the last amazing, stressful, fun and murderous 2 years of my life there and no matter how difficult or crazy life got, I always had friends to support me (which is why I'm returning the favour by writing this! Jk, I'm writing this for leisure too anyway.). So yeah, those two years went by pretty quickly and on November 29, 2014, which was last year, I went back to the Philippines, holidayed for a while (long while) then I traveled back to Singapore on the 23rd of February (2015, of course) (for a stop over, there's no direct flight. I wonder if there is in the future.... That'll save some money..) and then to Australia on the 24th (I arrived the next day cuz the flight was at night)

Anyway, that's all the introduction needed for now! Onto the story! (Or the prologue... HAHAHAH... did I burst your bubble? No? Ok, nevermind then...)