Tuesday.. All the way up to now

Right, I did it again. I'm so sorry I haven't updated at all since then but I've been really busy lately! (I know what you're thinking, "But you've got holidays! You should have all the time in the world!") Well, in truth, I did have plenty of time to have at least updated on one chapter but I guess I just couldn't bring myself to do so much work... Sorry 'bout that! Anyhoos, let's get back to where I finished. I can't be super detailed anymore though, so much has happened since so again, I do apologise xP

So, on Tuesday, I had to meet up with my English teacher (Let's nickname her Ms Ria) during lunch. She gave me papers - worksheets filled with only OEQs for me to do and finish up *sigh*. Before that, there was a girl who waited for her too. She was apparently there for Netball business. Earlier that morning, Ms Ria talked about being absent the day after since she had to go to a Netball competition of some sort. Fortunately or unfortunately, we didn't have any English lessons on the following day (Wednesday) so we didn't really have anything to worry about. Anyway, the girl and I had to wait for Ms Ria to come out of the office at one point in time and the girl took this opportunity to talk to me. (Thanks, but I didn't really need it.) She asked me if I was from year 8 and boy, although I was pretty annoyed that she talked to me, I was glad someone found me younger than I actually am. You see, some of my juniors (and some seniors - a year or two *frown*) in Singapore (specifically from my archery club - If you're reading this, you know who you are *frown*) kept telling me I looked like a secondary 4 student when I was only secondary 2 (last year). So in one way or another, I suddenly felt really good about my looks. In a while, two of her friends came to tell her not to tell another girl that they passed by and that they're hiding. I was really puzzled and once again, highly annoyed by them but I decided not to say anything. Later on, they asked what I was doing there too and the Netball girl spoke for me. I know I shouldn't bee too grumpy but.. I just find that most of the kids younger than me are.. well, spoiled and annoying. It's really rare to find someone who actually doesn't care so much about themselves more than others.

So, after lunch ended, I had Japanese lessons for the first time. I was all up and ready and I was the first to enter the class (I was so nervous and when I am, I usually just come super early). The teacher was talking to a female student and it seems like the girl needed the extra help so she stayed there for lunch. When the girl left, the teacher (Mr Bloke, let's call him that) smiled at me and I sat down a row behind where he and the girl were seated (the last row). A few students came in and this one guy in particular (I later found out his name's Conan) smiled at me as he plopped his things onto the desk (a row in front of me, the second row). I could tell the following from just that one smile; he was friendly, playful and seemed like a playboy. Soon, more students started pouring in and when two guys came, one of them seating next to me and the other standing up, looking for a seat, I had to give up mine. I said to him, "You can seat here instead," as I quickly rushed to get off and move one row forward (next to Mysterious Conan). Some time later, the teacher found out that I was new so he cut me off some slack and let me not do my Jikoshoukai (self-introduction). During the lessons, Conan wasn't really being all that nice to his new classmate. He stole my iPad and typed 'sekushi' into 'imiwa?' (an app for learning Kanji) and my iPad gave a suggestion of the English translation 'sexy' and he said "Oh, they already gave the English translation." I was really confused as to why he would 1) steal my iPad and 2) type that out. Even now, I can't really tell but I guess you can say he's self-praising. On another time, he tried to turn off my iPad with one hand so I fought him back with one. Within 5 seconds, he said "How about two hands?" and he started using both so I did too. So far, I did a pretty good job preventing him but it soon came crashing down when my book came crashing onto the floor (not crashing but.. it's just for humour). "You have to pick that up," he challenged me. I was on a dilemma but I decided to just let him alone for a while and quickly pick up the book. By the time I was sitting straight again, he was still desperately trying to press the button. You see, the cover is pretty weird and you have to press really hard and at a certain angle to be able to press the power button. I guess I won then. To be completely honest with you, I had a tiny crush on Conan for a day or two and I was pretty cheerful because of that. After lessons, Katie and Lessie came up to me to properly introduce themselves. Lessie was from the timber design elective and Katie's a Filo (they call it that, apparently) like me. I think Lessie's half Filo or something, I can't really remember but I know she's Filo, half or full. Sadly, only Katie knew how to speak in tagalog.