𝟐𝟐 | 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚?

as soon as ranboo's eyes flutter open, they screw shut.

he's going to do it today.

ask, the, person he, likes? out?

yeah.

he's never felt this nervous when asking a girl on a date, he's always felt so composed, normally it's the girl who's jumping up and down.

not his heart.

this time though, he's not used to this.

his hands are shaking, his heart is pounding a scary amount, his legs feel like they're going to give out and the girl he's in love with is just in the next house.

girl he's in love with.

he said it.

not out loud, of course, he could never do that.

he should, though.

this, feeling, has been weighing down on him like bricks stacked on his chest.

he doesn't like it, he decides.

it's all, completely and utterly barbaric.

he really needs to befriend other people, these british people are having too much of an influence on him.

why couldn't he just ask a girl to her favorite restaurant without feeling like his heart is going to detach itself from his chest? it's not fair.

he wants to be cool, relaxed and not going totally insane.

she makes him go totally insane.

never mind that.

does he dress up to go ask her? or is that what he does for the date? should he bring her flowers? or maybe he should save that for when he picks her up.

oh god, he's going to have to pick her up.

okay, there's no use in stressing about this, she probably won't even say yes.

yeah, he wants that.

for her to say no.

okay maybe he'd like her to agree a little, just so he didn't feel alone.

but he isn't even sure if he wants her to go.

alright.

if lays in his bed any longer his brain is probably going to implode.

you know, that wouldn't be such a bad thing,

yeah he's getting out of bed.

your dear writer

it's the 29th of july, which means the 30th is tomorrow, and a lot is happening that day!! i'm getting hair cut, like chopping it all of and having it as shoulder length

so that's fun

i love you (genuinely & not in a weird way)