Prologue

There once was a child who always sat on the balcony railings of their house and watched the waves of the sea crash against each other.

Perhaps it was to drown out the sounds of his mother's crying or it was for them to forget. To forget that his father no longer came home and that his mother would always weep to no end. The child missed the gentle laugh of his father and he would never blame his father for doing his duty.

The child thought of his father as brave and true and nothing can change that. The child knew exactly who to hate and those were the people he saw on the screen of their box tv.

Crowns, jewels, royals basking in their glory. The child knew in his  heart that these royals did not deserve it. Leaders should be humble and live like the people, live to serve not luxuriously live. Their perfect teeth, expensive gowns, and crisp suits angered the child.

These royals had complete families, unbroken, happy, and full of life while the child's father lay in a grave. The child knew what he would do, he would make them pay, perhaps not now that he was only nearing the age of 11 but he will when he has his father's strength.

The waves crashed again before his eyes but something was different. The wails of the child's mother had stopped and at that very moment the child's heart sunk. For the child knew that the only time his mother would stop crying was when death came knocking at her door.