Chapter XI

Dream

"Ever since we first met, I wonder why I fell for you. I didn't want to do what you hate; I don't want you having hard times though you needed them. (I remembered all his strict sayings.) I didn't want to get you hurt. I thought you knew why I didn't say anything, why I acted mean, I thought you'd understand. (He smiled bitterly.) I agree, I was arrogant, I was always serious. I am perfectionist and cold hearted. How come you chose me over others? But I am thankful that you chose me. You taught me how to express my emotions. So, I wanted to be honest, I did say to the other princes before that – "I can't marry her. I am serious. I am perfectionist and cold hearted.", but the truth is, I just don't want you to suffer when you are with me. Thank you for letting me be your husband. I love you."

Those words were the last thing I heard before I woke up.

I was crying, I am now in my room. Is it all just a dream? But it seems so real. Or did I disappear from his world?

I went outside, I saw some cars, people passing by and tall buildings. Maybe it was just a dream. I hope I can see him even if we are not from the same world. It is all that I can wish for. I found the one that could make me happy, but I disappeared from his sight.

Meanwhile, in Ervius' world.

"Where is Johanna?", Ervius worriedly said.

Everyone is worried. They are all finding me.

"Where are you! Johanna, please! Ervius was crying.

Ervius was so lonely, he even begged for the King of their World to bring back Johanna. Then, Ervius came to the realization that, we must appreciate others before they disappear from our lives.

"If I can't be with you in my world, I will do everything to find you and be with you, maybe in your world. I don't know how long it will take, but I'll make sure that it will be worth it. I promise."