Chapter 8: The Forbidden Realm and Kitsune

(In The Forbidden Realm):
*Panting* Hey...(More Panting)...I'm Pheonix. We are currently being chased by a 9 hearted hell-hound. A hell hound is HUGE,  and is absolutely terrifying! Whoops, I forgot to mention it has 3 heads...and that the wild ones can shoot poison from their mouth. For the past 20 minutes, Alyx has been trying to cast her "new spell", which she got everyone so hyped about. "It just isn't working!" She screamed. Azul, who had been running the fastest, decided to drop back, "Anytime now would be good, Alyx!" 
She looked at him. "Hey, I'm trying!!!" Suddenly, my entire vision went black and red, as if my eyes were shut tight and I couldn't open them at all. Somewhere, I heard Alyx yell, "Aha! That's it! It's a spell that can put you in agony. However, it only harms the ones I want it to. Cool, huh?" My vision cleared, and I found the hell-hound...STILL ALIVE! All that Alyx's spell did was put a few scratches on it. Angrily, I summoned Nessus. However, this time there was no Nessus. Instead, there was a new familiar! It was...THE ONE, THE ONLY KITSUNE! The legendary Kitsune is the nine-tailed fox. It has close to unlimited abilities, including literally going invisible! Kitsune charged. And in one strike, it was over!

P.S. Pheonix is already at 6 hearts now! Comment your favorite character, what you'd like to see in the story and remember to vote, share and follow!