Chapter 12: Rescue

"Adalwolf and his forces are gathering in The Forbidden Realm. We must strike before he can amass all of his forces." Aquila said. Oh, and, Pheonix here, by the way! Aquila continued, "Not just that, but are scouts have reported that Azul is in one of Adalwolf's many prison cells in The Forbidden Realm. You two need to immediately set out for a rescue mission." She stopped for a moment as if she was expecting something to be done. "Well, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?! GO!" 

(Near the prison cell):
Alyx said to me, "Pheonix! There are guards! Looks like...just one hydra guarding Azul's cell. 9-hearted, I think. Should be simple. Summon Kitsune or Nessus and I'll cast a spell to distract him." I did my usual summoning spell and I believe it worked. But what had appeared was neither Nessus nor Kitsune. Alyx looked my way and said, "Seriously, Pheonix? How many familiars do you WANT?!" I grinned at my new pegasus. Not as powerful or cool as Kitsune, but still EPIC! "I'll send Pegasus here to distract him, and you cast that spell Aquila taught you," I told Alyx. She nodded. I sent Pegasus to combat with the hydra. A hydra is a curse with 9 necks and if you get rid of one of the necks, two new ones will sprout to take its place. I know. It's ridiculous. Alyx cast her spell. BOOM!