ch 23: Morning

Lincoln woke up with Loona's arms wrapped around him. "Man I'm going to miss this when she's on vacation." Lincoln told himself as he held her a little tighter. "But at least the good news is I'll be able to do this with Octavia for the next two whole weeks." Lincoln told himself as he blushed a little. After ten minutes passed Lincoln decided it would be a good idea to make Loona some breakfast. Lincoln got out of Loona's grasped and put the blanket back over her and gave her a gentle kiss on the head before heading down stairs. When he reached to the bottom step he noticed Blitz was making himself some breakfast. "Morning Blitz." Lincoln said. "Don't you mean grandpa?" Blitz joked as he chuckled. "Well would you rather me call you grandpa?" Lincoln asked. Oh fuck no. That would just make me feel like an old piece of shit." Blitz replied. Lincoln laughed at his response. "So is you mom awake?" Blitz asked. "No she was still asleep." Lincoln told him. "Ok would you like some breakfa- Blitz cut himself off as he stared at Lincoln with wide eyes. "I'm guessing my eye is swollen to shit." Lincoln asked him. "Yeah it is." Lincoln asked him as he chuckled a little. "Yeah like bruised bruised." Blitz told him as he got a bag of ice and handed it to Lincoln. "Thanks." Lincoln said as placed the bag of ice on his bruised eye. "Would you like some breakfast before I put this stuff away?" Blitz asked. "Can I even have anything that's made in hell?" Lincoln asked him. "Ah shit I forgot about that!" Blitz said. "Keep the breakfast stuff out though please I'm going to make my mom a birthday breakfast before you guys leave." Lincoln told him. "Ah how sweet of you." Blitz told him. Lincoln put the Ice pack on the counter and poured some pancake batter in a pan and some bacon in another pan. Once done Lincoln put a slice of butter on each pancake. "Don't forget the chocolate syrup that's her favorite." Blitz told him. "Isn't it poisonous to her?" Lincoln asked. "The hell are you talking about kid?" Blitz asked. "Well you see on earth chocolate is very deadly for dogs and well my mom is-" Lincoln then got cut off by Blitz laughing. "Oh I get it you're still used to earth. If you come down here as demon no type of food is poisonous for you so you can put as much chocolate syrup as you want on her pancakes and it won't faze her one bit. And if that's not enough for you here is more proof." Blitz told him as he showed Lincoln lots of photos of Loona eating foods that contained chocolate. "Alrighty then." Lincoln said as he grabbed the chocolate syrup and covered the pancakes with it. "Ok looks like I'm done." Lincoln said as he grabbed his ice pack and the plate and headed upstairs. He entered into Loona's room with the plate of food in his hands. Loona was up laying in bed playing on her phone. "Oh good morning- WHAT THE FUCK!?" Loona cut herself freaking out about what happened to Lincoln's face dropping her phone. "I know. I know my eye is swollen from that jackass yesterday but no need to worry I'm used to it and Blitz got me an ice pack as well." Lincoln said showing her the proof. She calmed down a little. "Anyways I know your birthday isn't for another two weeks but I thought it would be best if I made you some breakfast before you guys leave today." Lincoln said as handed her the plate of food. "Ah Linky your just spoiling your mom at this point." Loona said touched by Lincoln's kind gesture. She then began eating her breakfast. "Lincoln. Can you come down here please?" Both Lincoln and Loona heard Blitz call for him. "Ok coming." Lincoln said as he headed out of the bedroom to go downstairs.

TO BE CONTINUED
sorry for the delay guys I was busy taking a shower. In all seriousness though I'll try and post more I just hope my life doesn't go into a complete fuck hole like the past few weeks anyways I hope y'all enjoyed the chapter!