ch 21: Packing

Once everyone was done with there meal Millie and Moxie went home to pack for the trip. Stolas was helping Blitz pack and Loona was upstairs packing as well. While in the meanwhile Lincoln was laying on the couch listening to music and Octavia had her head out of a window smoking a cigarette. Once Octavia was done she threw the cigarette butt out the window and walked up to the arm rest that Lincoln head rested on. Lincoln was staring at the ceiling when his view was blocked when Octavia leaned over his head and stared directly at him with a little smile. Lincoln stared at Octavia's glowing pinkish red eyes. "Watcha listening to?" Octavia asked. "Bring Me The Horizon." Lincoln told her. "Never heard of them. But what im going to guess is that there a rock band?"  Octavia told him. "Yeah they are im guessing you know that because from how loud my music is playing. Lincoln said with a chuckle. Octavia then walked to the side of the couch and then got on top of Lincoln then gently kissed his lips. "Ok I was not expecting that." Lincoln told her with a blush. Octavia chuckled and proceeded to kiss him some more. Lincoln started kissing her back Octavia then slid her tongue into Lincoln's mouth and started wrestling with his tongue. "Octavia sweetie It's time to go home now." Stolas said. Both Lincoln and Octavia stopped and stared at Stolas with wide eyes with there lips still connected. "Oh I'm sorry if you want you can stay here and I can pack your bag if you want?" Stolas said. Octavia broke the kiss. "No I'll come pack my stuff." Octavia said getting off of Lincoln and gave him a quick kiss before leaving. Lincoln then got off the couch and headed upstairs to Loona's room. "Hey mom you need any help?" Lincoln asked entering the room. "No thank you I'm almost done packing." She told him. "Ok." Lincoln said and laid on the bed and started playing on his phone. "So how was that make out session with Octavia before she had to leave?" Loona asked. "Great." Lincoln told her. Loona chuckled. "All I'm going to say to you is one: condoms are in the top dresser drawer and two: if you two have sex in my bed I don't want to know about it and change the sheets before I come back." Loona told him. "Ok will do mom." Lincoln said with a chuckle. "You know if you want you can take the Switch with you." Lincoln told her. "Are you sure? I don't want to take it with me if you and Octavia would want to play it these two weeks." Loona told him. "Eh the only game I have for that console is single player and plus we can play on the Xbox and plus your gonna probably want something to distract yourself with while The other four are fucking each other brains out." Lincoln told her. Loona chuckled at his response. "Ok fine I'll take it with me." Loona told him. Loona then grabbed the game and console and put it in her bag before sipping it up. "Oh boy I'm tired." Loona said as she stretched her arms out. Lincoln nodded in agreement. They both then got out of there clothes to get into there nighttime clothes. "So mom when are- Lincoln then got his sentence interrupted when his phone rang. Lincoln then answered his phone. "Hey Lincoln thank god you're ok." Sam said in a panic tone. "Um of course im- "listen Lincoln put me on speaker phone." Sam told him cutting him off. "Um ok." Lincoln said as he did as he was told. "Can you hear me?" Sam asked. "Yes I can." Lincoln replied. "Great now throw your phone away." Sam told him. "Why?" Lincoln asked confused. "Lisa is going to detonate your phone at any moment!" Sam told him. "Imma call you back on my moms phone." Lincoln told her as he hung up the phone and quickly took his phone case off so he could get his sd card out of his phone. Once he did he opened up the window and threw the phone out. Moments later the phone blew up causing Lincoln to panic and quickly get to the floor. Loona then shut the window. "You ok?" Loona asked concerned as knelt down in front of him. "Yeah I'm good." Lincoln said as he calmed down and got up. "I just want to go to sleep now I'll just call her tomorrow and tell her I'm ok." Lincoln said as he yawned. Loona agreed and they both got in bed and fell asleep.

TO BE CONTINUED