pt. 1 work

Intro-

You see the green weirdo? That's Dream, and the blue guy is gogy, I'd say we're best friends, officially. It's just that he doesn't know yet.

And the guy in the back that's handsome, is wearing an beanie, VERY tall, and clearly is 3rd wheeling? Well.. that's me. Alex, But you could call me Quackity.

Well my family isn't the richest, my brother got a family and moved out,

My dad is always high on drugs (father like son).

And my mom is in the hospital, I work as an maid, I know what your thinking, pretty weird. Right? well I agree but that's how I can afford my mothers surgery.
-Alexs pov

I really don't wanna go to work.. Agh. I have to..

Alex's mind: Oh, I forgot my my mom isn't here to make me breakfast, it's fine I can do this myself easily.

*Alex had made an attempt to cook*

Well, this waffle looks clearly burnt, but I bet it tastes good at least, atleast thats what I thought

I tasted it and immediatly spat it out right after. Nevermind, that's gross.

I heard a ding, who messaged me at this time? It was from George.

"Wanna hangout today?" Goerge texted me

Alex texts back* No thanks, I have work today

I was going to thirdwheel anyways, I check the time. Shit, I forgot about work..! I shoved the waffle into my mouth and sprinted, it tasted like charcoal.

"Sorry I'm late boss!" I say while panting from all the running

"Alex Q. You live one mile away from work, but don't be late again though."

I scratched the back of my head while looking down.

"Everyone line up! some of you guys are gonna get new uniforms and all of you are going to get new bosses "

Well at least I don't have to go to Schlatt again, I thought to myself.

These are the uniforms some of you guys will be getting! She said as she proceeded to show the new maid dresses

"That would show my asscheeks, no way in fucking hell I would wear it!" I blurted out without thinking, it was dumb since I obviously had to if I wanted to keep my job.

"Alex Quackity. No speaking over me or innapropietly talking." She said then proceeded to calls out peoples names who get the new uniform Alissa, Sydney, Izack?

Please don't say my name I hoped to myself, I thought I was lucky till she finished what she was saying.

"And Alex!"

NOOOO

at
At home'

Work is tomorrow, well hopefully I get an nice boss tommorow.

Hi! make sure to watch part 2,this took me a lot of my night but hope you like it! T_T