Lip Lock Jinx(dramione)

Reads : 33.7K reads, still counting
Votes : 931 votes, still counting
Parts/Chapters : 6 parts
Status : Completed
Author: BLACKJANA1

Synopsis:
A new popular Jinx has been created, which gives Ginny, Blaise, Pansy and Theo, a new idea for a prank on their weekly pranking day, which commences every Friday.

The group try and get Hermione and Draco to join them, but it's always a no.

They prank people as normal, and try the new jinx on the next person that walks by which just so happens to be Draco Malfoy, engrossed in his book.

When Draco is placed under this jinx, or more like a curse, in order to become free from it, he has to kiss the love of his life. The only problem was that the love of his life was Hermione Granger.
All Rights Reserved

Review:-
Points: 50points.
The general plot of this story is quite nice but it does not have a background or preceding story, it just jumps right to the conflict of the plot. The characters' developments are nice but not enunciated to a satisfying degree, but still it gives a general idea of what they are like. The grammar is absolutely nice, and satisfying for me cause I've read a lot of short stories with absolutely bland writing, so I give this one a thumbs up.
The resolution leading to the end of the story is also nice though a bit cliche (what did you expect). Overall it is a short, fun and cute story that can be a good time pass.