Gorou x Reader![NSFW]

'Thump thump thump' the sound of Gorou's wagging tail hitting against the bed filled your ears. You were hovering over Gorou's face nervously, not wanting to hurt him. He proposed the idea of face sitting to you earlier today and you agreed hesitantly but now that you're here, you're kind of unsure. You didn't really think it through..

"Gorou- are you sure you're gonna be okay? I don't wanna suffocate you. I can just hover-" how would you even explain that to Kokomi? 'yeah I suffocated your general with my thighs last night while we were having sex. Sorry about that'

"Y/n, I'll be fine! I'm the one who wants this." Gorou interupted your thoughts You felt his fingers massage your thighs trying to calm you down. The puppy eyes he was sporting were not helping you either. How could you resist such a cute thing? Such a good boy.

A Yelp slipped out of you when you felt yourself being slammed down on Gorou's face, his hands were gripping your thighs. you scrambled to find something to stable yourself.

A slew of moans came from you as you felt his tongue work. Your thighs squeezed around his head, no longer caring about his well-being. Tears welled up in your eyes.

Slowly, you started grinding on his tongue, you couldn't help it. You felt gorou's tail brush up against your back and you turned around. That's when you felt a particular suck to your clit. You whipped your head around and made eye contact with him while moaning.

You were a mess, legs shaking, sweating, crying. You could basically feel him smirk under you. Gorou put one of his hands on your stomach to help you stay up straight.

You felt a familiar coil in your stomach and started grinding down harder on gorou's tongue, trying to chase your orgasm. "G-gorou-" you moaned out trying to get his attention. He seemed to understand and started lapping at your cunt faster.

You could feel the coil tighten in your stomach as he went on with his menstruations. You buried your hands in his hair to steady yourself. Suddenly you felt the coil snap. Your thighs squeezed around gorou's head as he helped you ride out your orgasm until it was too much. "Gorou- senstive-" he stopped his work and looked up at you. You slowly got off of him and saw the mess you made all over his mouth and chin.

He smiled and licked his lips trying to get rip of all your juices. "Ah- here." You handed him a rag from your bedside. Gorou took it and wiped his face.

You sighed, giggling at him. You looked down to find something stiffening in his pants. "Do you need help with that?" You asked while turning away and scratching your head. Gorou was confused for a second then it clicked in his mind. He shook his head violently "Yes actually"

_______________________ 

Should I do a part two? :)