chpt 1: first day of $chool

you: "ughh!!" i say as i open my eyes due to the loud sound of my alarm. "first day of junior year and i already hate it 🙄. at least my favorite people are gonna be at the same school as me :))"

*you get out of bed and make your way to the bathroom. u shower, wash your face, brush your teeth, do your hair, and get dressed*

"it's the first day so i have to look cute but also comfy" i choose my fit and throw on my shoes.

*the fit*

*i check my phone and see i got text messages from dakota

*i check my phone and see i got text messages from dakota.*

kota wota <3

jessida???
bro are you up?

yes i'm up kota 🙄

what took you so long to reply

i was getting dressed !

oh my bad. see u at school bitch ❤️

see ya hoe <3

/FF/
i make it to the bus stop and see my fine ass best friends. i run up to them and hug them. "y'all readdddyyyy!!!?" jordan says with the biggest smile ever. zam and i both say "no" because honestly who's ever ready for school.

*the bus pulls up and we all get on and sit down*

jordan: "have y'all talked to dami?"

jess: "nope"

zam: "yes last night but only about a song we might make"

jordan: *rolls eyes* "we got into an argument and now he won't even text me back"

zam: *laughs*

jess: *giggles softly* zam shut up this is serious. what was the argument about?

jordan: "some girl texted me and said dami was flirting with her so i confronted him about it and he said she's lying and i need to stop accusing him of cheating every time a female says he flirted with them"

jess: "well jor it is true u are always accusing him. i understand these females are coming to you but he's semi famous and very well known. damn near every bitch wants him so maybe take that into consideration. i know my bestfriend, he's probably not even cheating. if he really likes a female he won't cheat and he really likes u but u should stop accusing him or he will start cheating."

zam: "i agree"

jordan: "fine. so should i apologize ?"

zam & jess: "yessss"

jordan: "ughhh fine i'll tell him at school"

*we arrive and the bus comes to a stop. we get off the bus together*

jess & jordan: junior year here we come !

zam: "yayyyy sophomore year :/"

jordan: "don't be so glee you'll have fun. you might even find a cute somebody to spark something with. hint hint tana"

*me and jordan start laughing at zam as she rolls her eyes and starts blushing. "he's literally our bestfriend. i don't like him like that" zam says. "the lies" jordan says. as we were about to leave and go inside the building we saw dakota, tana, and dami walking up to us.*

"yooo!" they all yell as they walk with us to go inside. we reply to them. "bro our bus was crowded asf shii was mad sweaty" dami says. "nigga you always saying something sweaty stfu" i say.

jordan: "dami can i talk to you real quick"

*jordan and dami starts walking behind us and i see that they're talking calmly to each other so i figure she apologized*

"broo summer was lit asf" tana says while putting his hand around dakota. "ong especially wen yo dumb ass tried to learn how to skateboard" zam says. we all laugh except tana. "that was the funniest shit ever bro" i say. dakota pitches in "nigga fell face forward". we all laugh even harder.

*we get closer and closer to the school door. dami and jordan finally catches up with us. jordan whispers to us "i apologized. everything's good" and we all continue to talk and reminisce about the stuff we did together this summer*

"sophomore hall is this way so we'll catch up with y'all later. the spot after school?" says zam. "yea" we say in sync. i hug zam and tana and tell them bye. i watch them walk down the hall together before walking with dami and dakota to the junior hall.

i ask "y'all think zam and tana would be a cute couple". dami laughs. "i think we would be a cute couple" dakota says. i blush and start to slightly laugh "bro shut up" i say. "all jokes aside you and six would be a cute couple". i put my head down while blushing hard as hell because i know deep down inside i really like him. dakota laughs then puts his arm around me.

*we walk to our lockers. the bell then rings and we head to our classes"

"i got pre cal for first period. what y'all got?" dami says.

dakota and i both say "anatomy" at the same time. we look at each other and laugh.

*we then head to our class*

-writers note-
this is my first time writing. feel free to put ur opinions in the comment section !! :)))

-838 words