be my valentine? pt 2 ( soja backstory)

( backstory about you & soja )

you and soja aren't cool because before u started dating slump u were dating your ex-bsf (jay) . you, soja, jay, and another dude named corey were all bestfriends. eventually you and jay started dating and soja got jealous so the friend group got disconnected. after 4 months of you and jay dating soja hit up jay and tried to flirt and link with him knowing he had a gf (which was you). jay told u and it obviously pissed you off since u and soja were bsf's before and she knew you two were dating. /FF/ jay lied to you about blocking her and ignoring her antics and the whole time he was lying to you about that they were fucking on the low. which eventually led you to breaking up with jay and cursing out soja. at one point you even wanted to fight her. after 2 months of all that she apologized and admitted to being jealous of you and jays relationship which is why she did what she did. you accepted her apology and y'all put an end to the bad blood but y'all still weren't cool and you still didn't like her but u wanted to be mature about the situation which is why u ended the beef.. y'all haven't spoken since then and u still don't talk to jay but u sometimes talk to corey since he was the only loyal friend throughout the whole friendship.