Part 1

I woke up and got dressed like usual. I could just tell it was gonna be a long day. My friend usually picks me up but he was sick so I had to ask my step dad.
Me and my step dad don't get really along because my mom cheated on my dad with him and shortly after my dad found out he committed suicide.
We were driving and my dad shot himself in front of me. It was horrible and I can never forgive him.
Me and my step dad had a very quit drive and when we got to the school I immediately got out of the car and went into the school.
I didn't have many friends at school alot of people didn't like me based off my past. They thought I was a delinquent and that I didn't deserve anything. I only had 4 friends and they were the only people I needed they are always there for me and I would die for any of them.
I saw Chris and walked right by him. He was one of the coolest people I knew. He would ride bikes with me everywhere we robbed a liquor store together. He was My ride or die,that was until he tried to stab me at a party last year over a girl I was dating at the time.
When I got to first set everyone was staring at me. Everyone was scared of me in this school over something that happened last year that I don't really talk about.
I took a seat and just as I was Getting my stuff out this girl walked in the room.
She had the most beautiful green eyes and to go along with it she had the blackest hair I have ever seen. She didn't wear alot of make up and she wasn't the fittest person but there was something about her that made me so attracted to her. She walked past me and all in a sudden I smelled roses she wasn't the prettiest girl she definitely wasn't the best girl in the world but yet everything about her seemed so perfect.