.Part 2

I just sat in class the whole day staring at her. I couldn't seem to take my eyes off of her. The was something different about her.

I met up with Justin later that day and asked if he knew her. He said that she was a straight A student and she's been moving from town to town since she was 6 and she was planning on staying here.
I couldn't get my mind off of her so I decided to go to a party with my friends. We went in my car. 
On the way down there we saw some hookers  and Justin and Lucas thought that it would be a  good idea to bring some as there dates so we pulled over to see how much they were charging.
They were cheap so we told them to hop in and right as I was pulling off I saw the girl with Chris.
I was pissed that the one person I hated was with her but I was with my friends so I acted like I didn't care.
When we got to the party everyone was going crazy. There was people breaking stuff and spray painting the walls and lighting things on fire. It was really awesome.
I went and got a drink and just like always my timing was great because there came the girl and Chris. He came up to me and said "I don't think you met my date .. Aria" . I thought to myself what a beautiful name for a beautiful person. But I said " eh no I didn't but any girl with you must not have standards" and the way she looked at me hurt more than anything has. I knew I shouldn't have said that but I couldn't afford looking weak.
After that I left the party not even caring about the friends I brought. I went to the one place my dad user to take me when I was upset and I just sat there for hours thinking about everything. Why does everything always have to end badly for me? Why does the world seem against me ? Why do I feel like this? I miss my dad.