The Day it all Started

Im about 15 years old my name is Andre i am known as the bad boy in the school the kind of person people know not to mess with. I can admitt im a bit of a jerk and i am cocky but its not my fault i had to deal with alot. My parents left me when i was 6 said they were moving away and starting a new life and that i was gonna live somewhere else for awhile, what they forgot to mention was that they put me in foster care and had no intention in coming back.

I live with this nice family, there not the best but atleast i got food on the table, and i got clothes on my back. Not everyone has clothes and food alot of people struggle in this world with money and emotional support atleast my foster family got me decent clothing and signed me up for consoling.

My foster parents can be real assholes though and they smoke weed but i cant complain some people dont get anything from there foster family, i could have it alot worse.

I got alot of friends at school, my bestfriend is named Chris he's the fun one. He is big on drinking and smoking but he understands me better than anyone and he was always there at my darkest moments.

Its the first day of school and im a sophmore this year in a new town, my foster parents are big on moving everywhere. They call it exploring but i call it the Nomadic life because they move where the drugs are "better".

I have been in 3 foster homes and 2 group homes. I am used to moving alot and I don't own much. I have a blanket a bag of clothes and a notebook where I write down personal information. If I'm lucky my foster family will buy me things but for the most part that's not likely. I just have to deal with having little to nothing but the things I do have mean alot to me and nobody is to touch them. Get down here right now you need to get ready for school. I run downstairs to find my foster mom fighting with her boyfriend about money. I grab a piece of toast and grab my bag and head to school.

I hate school but I look at it as a good opportunity to  get out of the house. I don't get to go many places. I walk in the school and find the most beautiful girl I have ever layed my eyes on