Chapter 2

*The letters GAME OVER appear on the TV screen, revealing that the whole thing was only a video game which is played by Rex, who's wearing a goldfish ball with sicker darts on his head with Buzz and Hiro, beside him, who are watching*

Rex: Oh, no! No! No, no, no, no, no!

Buzz Lightyear: Oooh. You almost had him!

Rex: I'm never gonna defeat Zurg!

Buzz Lightyear: Sure, you will, Rex. In fact, you're a better Buzz than I am.

Rex: But look at my little arms! I can't press the "Fire" button and jump at the same time!

*They then hear a rattling noise and see Woody throwing things out of a drawer as if looking for something*

Woody: Where is it, where is it? Where is it?

Buzz Lightyear: Uh... Woody?

Woody: Huh? Oof!

*Woody hits his head and falls out of the draw hitting several others on the way down*

Buzz Lightyear, and Rex: Ooooh!

Buzz Lightyear: Hang on, Cowboy!

*Buzz Lightyear swings on a red desk lamp, lands on a car and rides it along a looping track and off the jump like in the first movie and spins through the air before landing next to Woody. He runs over and picks him up*

Buzz: Woody, are you alright?

Woody: Yeah, yeah. I'm fine, Buzz. Okay. Here's your list of things to do while Hiro and I are gone: batteries need to be changed. Toys at the bottom of the chest need to be rotated. Oh, and make sure everyone attends Mr Spell's seminar on what to do if you or part of you is swallowed. Okay? Okay. Good, okay.

Buzz Lightyear: Woody, you haven't found your hat yet, have you?

Woody: No! And Andy's leaving for Cowboy Camp any minute and I can't find it anywhere!

Buzz Lightyear: Don't worry, Woody. In just a few hours, you'll be sittin' around a campfire with Andy, makin' delicious, hot schmoes.

Woody: They're called "s'mores", Buzz.

Buzz Lightyear: *quickly and a bit embarrassed* Right, right, of course. Has anyone found Woody's hat yet?!

*The green army men are searching the toy box*

Sarge: Keep looking, men! Dig deeper! *to Buzz* Negatory! Still searching!

*Hamm moves sun blinds up and down as if to signal to someone*

Hamm: The lawn gnome next door says it's not in the yard but hey, he'll keep looking.

Lucy: Why's that hat so important to him anyway?

*Red Panda and Flame Jumper Came To Andy and Hiro's Room*

Red Panda: It's Not In Tadashi's Room.

*The door opens and Bo Peep, her sheep and a doll enter the room*

Bo Peep: It's not in Molly's room.

*Tall Girl and Speed Queen Came To The Room*

Tall Girl: It's Not In Tadashi's Lab.

Chop-Chop: We've looked everywhere.

Mr Potato Head: *Coming out from underneath Andy's bed* I found it!

Woody: You found my hat?

Mr Potato Head: Your hat? No. The missus lost her earring. Oh, my little sweet potato!

Mrs Potato Head: Oh, you found it! Oh, it's so nice to have a big, strong spud around the house...

*Mr Potato Head kisses her side while she giggles*

Woody: Oh, great. That's just great. This'll be the first year I miss cowboy camp, all because of my stupid hat!

Bo Peep: Woody. Look under your boot.

Woody: Don't be silly. My hat is not under my boot.

Bo Peep: Would you just look?

Woody: Oh! You see? No hat. Just the word "Andy."

Bo Peep: Uh-huh. And the boy who wrote that would take you to camp with or without your hat.

Woody: I'm sorry, Bo. It's just I've been looking forward to this all year. It's my one time with just me and Andy.

Bo Peep: *She's bringing Woody close with her cane* You're cute when you care.

Woody: Bo! Not in front of Buzz, Hiro and Lucy.

Bo Peep: *She purrs* Nah, let them look. *As she and Woody are looking at each other, they heard baaing and they turn to see Rex and Hiro fighting with Bo's sheep over the remote*

Hiro: Hey, this is not a toy!

Rex: Miss Peep! Your sheep!

*Bo whistles to get her sheep's attention. They let go of the remote, making Rex and Hiro fall over, Rex accidentally hit the TV remote's on button and it turns on to play a commercial of Al's Toy Barn with Al the owner dressed up in a chicken suit*

Al McWhiggen: Hey, kids, this is Al from Al's Toy Barn and I'm sittin' on some good deals here. Ow! I think I'm feeling a deal hatching right now! Whoa! Let's see what we got. We got boats for a buck, beanies for a buck...

Woody: Rex, turn it off! Tadashi's gonna hear!!

Rex: *He gets back up and tapping the remote rapidly trying to find the right button* Which one is off?!

Al: Buck, buck, buck! And that's cheap, cheap, cheap! So hurry on down...

Hamm: For crying out loud, it's this one! *He hits the off button and the TV turns off* I despise that chicken.

*Then, Slinky enters the room*

Slinky: Fellas! Fellas! Okay, I got some good news and I got some bad news.

Mrs Potato Head: What news?

Slinky: Good news is I found your hat, Woody.

Woody: My hat! Oh, Slink, thank you. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Where'd you find it?

Slinky: Well, that's the bad news.

Lucy: Uh Oh.

Hiro: Crap.

Chapter 2 Ended.