NOT A CHAPTER AGAIN! Future of "You Are My Voice"

So, I've come to discuss what I wish for in the next five to ten chapters, I want MC and Seraphine to get together, I feel like I'll get this down in a three or four chapter, but something I want most is the introduction of KDA and the collaboration between best girl and the famous group. I also want some song writing between Sera and MC, the MC being the reason for the theme and title of the songs she has released irl ( I know they're covers, but for the story they're made by Seraphine)

AND MY FAVORITE PART.

I originally got the idea of writing this fan fic when I went to Florida and stayed at a beautiful condo, I remember seeing it for the first time and thinking "This is pretty enough to be in a romance" and thus the idea was born, so what am I going to do? I'm going to send MC and Seraphine on vacation to Florida, that's also when I plan my first lemon, so expect that.

I hope you don't get pissed at these because I plan on having plenty more, after all this fan fic is at 800 reads and Ima need some marketing, so. . . StOnKs

anyway, please look forward to more content. I wonder if I should put my discord in, omg I wanna talk to you guys and hear your opinions in vc. I NEED TO MAKE US A SERVER!!!

Ima just leave this here. RqinyDqys#7090

Well, add me if you want and I'll make a server! Maybe I can get some league friends finally @-@

BYE BYE! I hope I get to talk to a lot of you!