June 28 2015

Hi Muffins! So I know that this date isn't happening for another 5 months or so, but I wanted to get the word out about it. This concert is going to be crazy. We want to show all of the others fandoms there that we mean business. This is going to be a HUGE surprise. I have 5 dates that are going to have the biggest surprises happening in them. This is one of those dates.

DURING SOMETHING BIG:
People on the floor: when Shawn sings the line "Take your last shot, you know you're gonna hit it" I want you guys to take your phones and put the flash on. Hold it up as high as you can. When you hear the line "Something big I feel it happening, out of my control" (the first time) I want you to turn your flashes off (when he says control) and put your phones down.

People in 1-8: The line right after "Something Big I feel it happening, out of my control," ("Pushin, pullin and its grabbing me") is your cue to turn your flashes on and hold them up as high as they can go. You guys put your phones down and turn them off right after he sings his first "oh woah oh oh's". Put it down as soon as he says "something".

People in 25-32: You guys are starting after his first set of "oh woah oh oh's", apwhen he says "something". When he says this, I want you guys to turn your flashes on your phones in, and raise your hands as high as they can go. Put your hands down as soon as he says "Something Big".

Everyone: Right after 25-32's hands go down, everyone puts the flashlights up. Stop at the beginning of the second chorus.

Everyone: When Shawn sings "I we stomp out feet the ground will shake," I want all of you to stomp one foot. When he says "If we clap our hands the walls will break" I want you guys to clap once. When he says "Yell so loud we'll forget our names," I want *FOREVER to happen. Except, it's not only one person doing it. We'll yell *FOREVER so loud, we'll forget our names (lol). Then, we join hands and scream "MENDES ARMY FOREVER".
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD ABOUT THIS CHAPTER <3
Follow my social media!:
Insta: @loyalmendes
Twitter: @whipcreamshawn and @ShawnSOTS