The Truth Behind The Legend 👑

Songs
Heart Sleeping At Last
CHVRCHES - Miracle
French Montana - Famous
🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

Arabella's POV

Knock knock...

"Come in!" I yelled to the person behind the door as I continued to stare out the window. Its been two months and a half since I agreed to be Gwen's midwife, in that time we've been making a lot more progress.

The pack was finally told of her pregnancy, word got around that I was helping her and a few brave pack members asked me to help them. Some wolves choose not to wait for their mates and just mate with each other.

It makes reproducing a lot harder, like you may not even conceive hard which is why pack doctors mostly focus on fertility treatments and the occasional trauma wounds. Its not that uncommon in packs since you could wait years for your mate to arrive.

Brian, he forbid anyone from bothering me so I could focus on Gwen. How sweet, right. Well its not. I didn't care at all about that. Since Gwen's pregnancy is going much smoothly, I cut back on her treatment so that it won't affect the baby and since its of royal blood her pregnancy will only be for two more months or so now.

I was honestly going to share the news with them but I got side tracked when they told me that we had to come here, here being the council grounds. Its apparently a council forum and it was mandatory that the King and Queen be present as are all the other Royals of the other two kingdoms, the vampire and witch kingdoms.

We left the pack three days ago, four pack warriors joined us on the trip and by us, I mean Liam,Stacey, Brian, Gwen and I. William had explained to me that this was an event that happens once a year, where 130 members from each kingdom come to train,learn new things and to show good faith in their alliance. It was kind of like those work conventions were everyone can learn things or try new things and mostly goof off.

While the some members go off to combat training others who are not into training get to do choose what they want to do like science/small magic,diplomacy or even tracking. The Royals from each kingdom discuss with the council the  problems that they are facing in each of their kingdoms. Liam was ecstatic when he found out that I'd be coming simply because "its a great learning experience".

"Ow good, you're up and ready. Breakfast will be ready in the next 30 minutes." I turned to see a very cheerful Stacey in my room. "Morning Stace." I said with a smile on my face. "Come on, I have a lot to show you." She said in excitement. I grabbed my phone and my ear pods before going with her, luckily my jacket has pockets to place my things.

While Stacey rambled on and on about how this castle's structured is so beautiful,  I was thinking of my next move once I complete my job here since I had to quit mine at the hospital. The money I was going to get at the end would be enough for me to not worry about going to work for an entire year or two but being at home would drive me crazy too damn much.

"And the best part is we can go shopping!" Stacey squealed at that drawing me out of my thoughts. "Shopping?" I asked in confusion, ignoring the fact that she nearly bust my eardrums with her squeal. "Have you not been listening to a word I've said. We have to go shopping for the ball that will be held in the next two weeks. I've been talking about it since we walked out of your room." She said, she crossed her arms and pouted making me laugh a little.

"I was, I just lost focus for a sec. I'm sorry." I had a smile on my face because she looked like a toddler when she pouted. She huffed but still didn't give in. "I promise I'll pay attention this time and I'll even let you pick my dress, when we go shopping." I had pulled out the big guns when I mentioned shopping.